My family recently stayed here on a visit to see family. The location was perfect for us as my brother only lived a mile away. We loved the open air courtyard and felt like we had a little oasis/retreat in the middle of the city. The room was pretty small/intimate but it worked for us. The beds were comfy and the bathroom was great. The breakfast was fine and enjoyed the afternoon cookies. Would recommend for a convenient hotel without blowing the budget. We will stay here again when we're back visiting the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western