I liked everything about this hotel. While the parking could be a tad tight, it was still convenient, and very decently priced (this is LA, afterall), services, facilities were of high quality for this moderately priced hotel. I found the included extended continental breakfast perfectly acceptable. They even allowed me early breakfast access as I had to leave for a very early flight. I think I must have been upgraded, because the room was quite large, and very nicely decorated, with very comfortable "lounge" chair. I found the location on the fringe of "south" Beverly Hills near Pico Blvd. to be excellent, and convenient for all my needs. Staff was invariably helpful. This is truly a great value for Los Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at The Carlyle Inn, and topping that list is our beautifully renovated art deco inspired accommodations. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western