Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$168
Hilton.com
$303
$269
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$139
Westin.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$227
$335
$319
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
$566
$395
$319
$229
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

All reviewsbeverly hillskosher foodmake your own waffleshot tubboutique hotelbreakfast roomunderground parkingrooms are smallcomplimentary breakfastlocation was perfectwould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablelate at nightcoffee makerper dayrobertsonpico
Reviewed February 24, 2012

When looking at the reviews, I was beginning to think I had stayed at a different hotel from the other reviewers. My wife and I were staying in the area due to some meetings and did not want to commute. We stopped by at about 2:00PM and did a quick check-in. During check-in I asked for a place to eat and the desk clerk gave me directions to where she said “were lots of restaurants”. I went up to the room and when I opened the door, I was almost knocked over by the smell. It smelled like a combination of mold and wet carpet. I didn’t have time to change rooms at that point and opened the window to air the room out. I then set off to find the restaurants and found the directions lacking badly (she had said turn left on the street, but pointed right). One direction ended up in a residential area on a dead end and we drove for about 2 miles in the other direction only to find two restaurants, neither which appealed to us. We returned to the room at about 6:30 only to find the smell still there (while not as bad, I still had to take an antihistamine) and that there were no other rooms. There was a new desk clerk on and when we asked her about a possible restaurant within walking distance (we were afraid to move the car as we had a very early appointment and could not get blocked in), she sent us to Subway! When we started walking down the street, we discovered a wonderful Thai restaurant almost directly across from the hotel. After a great dinner, we returned to the room. During our stay, I made the following observations:
Staff: Clueless and two seamed more intent on talking with a friend than waiting on guests.
Bed: OK, but sheets were rough and full of “pills”
Room: Small, reminded me of a European hotel
Noise: There is a great amount of noise from people walking by outside. Also if anyone within a couple of rooms used the shower or toilet, it sounded as if they were in your room. This of course got better after about midnight.
Shower: Great shower head, nice soaps, soft towels
Parking: Terrible, if you don’t get there early it is very easy to get your car blocked in by other vehicles.
Food: did not get a chance to try due to early check-out
I doubt we will return.

Room Tip: Rooms at west end (higher numbers) would have less foot traffic and should be quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Clete
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my family for 3 nights. It was a quite spacious 2 queen beds room. We arrived late and still were well received. The decoration of the room was nice and it was clean. The bathroom was also good and clean. The breakfast was nice and so was the breakfast area. There is a parking garage, very important in LA, a pool and a gym. There is also included wifi which worked great. The location is good, in beverly hills, and there are places to eat nearby. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank bvassimon
Reviewed January 27, 2012

great value, great service, very helpful staff, especially Juan-Carlos at front desk. perfect for our stay as a family in LA, connecting rooms and confortable beds. Even cheaper price when we booked over the phone.

Room Tip: away from roberston road, but it wasnt a problem
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank janet w
Reviewed January 24, 2012

The Carlyle Inn is reasonably priced, clean, and the breakfast was tasty! Our room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. They also have a lovely deck with plush chairs for sunbathing or relaxing. Great stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank essie022
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Like so many other reviewers, I have to say that this place is amazing - incredibly accommodating, friendly, good space in the room, comfortable bed, good amenities (fast wi fi, good breakfast, etc) great location.... will definitely be our local place next time we're in LA!

Room Tip: ask for the back so you you don't get traffic noise from robertson
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family