1,913 results
All reviewstop floorwest restaurantgetty museumfree valet parkingfront deskfreeway sidesanta monicaholiday inncomplimentary winesunset blvdwine hourbeverly hillsroad noisebel airmile radiusucla campusroom service
Reviewed February 28, 2014

LA traffic is a nightmare and when we come to this city on business we end up staying here because we have everything under one roof. A great property, nice rooms, a kick-butt lounge and restaurant on the top floor, an incredible pool area with a fire pit. What tops everything is the staff at this place. Cara, the host at the wine hour was very kind and fun. Give this a place a try and I bet you will always come back. We do!

Filmmakers
Dan & Deb

Room Tip: Ask to face the South
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank FishTale2014
Scott1111, Front Office Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hello Dan & Deb,

Thank you for the nice compliments regarding our hotel. I'm glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the our poolside fireplace, the West Restaurant, and the complimentary wine hour. I will certainly share your compliments with Cara and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I travel a lot for business and most hotels are fine--but Hotel Angeleno was exceptional! All of the staff I interacted with were great--from valet parking, front desk staff, restaurant staff, and others--the maid even left me a new tube of toothpaste because she saw I was running out. The location was very cool--once my meetings were done for the day, I was able to get up to the Getty Center on the mountain behind the hotel for an afternoon of art and beauty (and hotel shuttle brought me back, too). Restaurant food was delicious--we loved it so much that my group chose to eat there four times instead of going out (which normally would never happen unless the food was excellent)--and views of LA were beautiful from the restaurant as well. Overall, I got back more refreshed from my business trip than if I had taken a vacation. Wow!

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the nicer the view; maybe ask for one that isn't directly over the highway
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello KirstenP706,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience our hotel. I'm glad to hear that our services made your business trip feel more refreshing than a vacation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We had a wonderful time. We especially want to commend Edith (front desk attendant) who helped us every day with a reservation issue.
The entire staff is very attentive to guest needs and very polite.
Location is terrific, Free valet parking a big plus in LA.
Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello dpineesq,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience our hotel. I'm glad you found our staff to be attentive to your needs and that you were able to enjoy our free valet parking service. I will certainly share your compliments with Edith and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

A warm and friendly welcome as we arrived. Thanks especially to Logan, Elijah and Riley. Love the views! Handy location - the AC blocks the noise from the 405 - not an issue- rooms are small but comfortable - cool vibe

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank CarmelCW

Hello CarmelCW,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our cool vibe. I will certainly share your compliments with Logan, Elijah, Riley and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I Recently stayed there and thought it was great value in central Brentwood that included all you can drink wine for happy hour. Everyone was extremely nice and highly professional except the young man that works Monday mornings at the cafe. He made me the worst coffee and when I asked him to redo it he wanted to charge me again. Today before checking out I went back to the cafe and the young lady there was very helpful and her coffee was 100% better and she apologized for the young man's ignorance and gave me a complimentary coffee.

I would over look the incident and definitely stay there again but wont be at the cafe Monday mornings if the young man is there.

Room Tip: Request a room on the 10th floor or higher to minimize noise from the highways.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Hello Ivan E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us, but do apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced in the cafe. I will certainly share your comments with our management team. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve. We hope to see you again soon.