1,933 results
All reviews top floor west restaurant getty museum free valet parking front desk freeway side santa monica holiday inn complimentary wine sunset blvd wine hour beverly hills road noise bel air mile radius ucla campus room service
Reviewed February 26, 2014

A warm and friendly welcome as we arrived. Thanks especially to Logan, Elijah and Riley. Love the views! Handy location - the AC blocks the noise from the 405 - not an issue- rooms are small but comfortable - cool vibe

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank CarmelCW
Scott1111, Front Office Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hello CarmelCW,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our cool vibe. I will certainly share your compliments with Logan, Elijah, Riley and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I Recently stayed there and thought it was great value in central Brentwood that included all you can drink wine for happy hour. Everyone was extremely nice and highly professional except the young man that works Monday mornings at the cafe. He made me the worst coffee and when I asked him to redo it he wanted to charge me again. Today before checking out I went back to the cafe and the young lady there was very helpful and her coffee was 100% better and she apologized for the young man's ignorance and gave me a complimentary coffee.

I would over look the incident and definitely stay there again but wont be at the cafe Monday mornings if the young man is there.

Room Tip: Request a room on the 10th floor or higher to minimize noise from the highways.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Hello Ivan E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us, but do apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced in the cafe. I will certainly share your comments with our management team. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

On Feb 22nd 2014 I stayed at your hotel, and had the worst experience ever. First of all the resturant service was terrible. we had to sit and wait over one hour after placing our oder to get our food. Other people came in after us and were served before us. There was so much noise from the 405 freeway, I could not sleep the entire night. The staff did the bare minimum, and other times did not seem to care. I will never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone ever. You need to invest in some better windows to keep out the noise from the freeway.

Room Tip: Request a room on the opposite side of the freeway on the highest level possible. The noise from the freeway is almost unbearable.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Howard B
Scott1111, Front Office Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello Howard B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced with the service in the restaurant and the noise in the room, and will share your comments with our management team. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at the Angeleno a few times with my family when I visit LA and it has always been great. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is perfect for going all over LA and the rooms are nice. It is right along the highway, but it's not as loud as you would expect. Would recommend to anyone!

Stayed: February 2014

Hello Randoname,

Thank you for the nice compliments regarding our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you and your family continue to enjoy your stays with us. We have some exciting upgrades planned for this year, and hopefully they will be ready by you next visit. See you again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

JW, Palihouse, and the best of the best in Santa Monica only have one thing on The Hotel Angeleno and it's the "proximity to the beach."

That. Is. It.

The service here is off the charts, the beds are better, the AC works perfectly, there is some spectacular food, the view is great (not beach front, but really impressive), the price is more competitive (parking Included!!!!).. I can not think of any reason I would ever consider any another hotel in Santa Monica / Los Angeles area after staying at The Hotel Angeleno.

Riley, the manager on call the night we checked in is a New Orleans native and the Louisiana hospitality shines through. The staff here will bend over backwards to help, but won't annoy you either.

Could not be more impressed.

Perfect, 100%, maybe the best hotel experience I've ever had.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank RobertMlouisiana

Hello RobertMlouisiana,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our style of service and found our rates to be favorably competitive. I will certainly share your compliments with Riley and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon!