1,913 results
All reviewstop floorwest restaurantgetty museumfree valet parkingfront deskfreeway sidesanta monicaholiday inncomplimentary winesunset blvdwine hourbeverly hillsroad noisebel airmile radiusucla campusroom service
Reviewed February 24, 2014

On Feb 22nd 2014 I stayed at your hotel, and had the worst experience ever. First of all the resturant service was terrible. we had to sit and wait over one hour after placing our oder to get our food. Other people came in after us and were served before us. There was so much noise from the 405 freeway, I could not sleep the entire night. The staff did the bare minimum, and other times did not seem to care. I will never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone ever. You need to invest in some better windows to keep out the noise from the freeway.

Room Tip: Request a room on the opposite side of the freeway on the highest level possible. The noise from the freeway is almost unbearable.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Howard B
Scott1111, Front Office Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello Howard B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced with the service in the restaurant and the noise in the room, and will share your comments with our management team. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at the Angeleno a few times with my family when I visit LA and it has always been great. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is perfect for going all over LA and the rooms are nice. It is right along the highway, but it's not as loud as you would expect. Would recommend to anyone!

Stayed: February 2014

Hello Randoname,

Thank you for the nice compliments regarding our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you and your family continue to enjoy your stays with us. We have some exciting upgrades planned for this year, and hopefully they will be ready by you next visit. See you again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

JW, Palihouse, and the best of the best in Santa Monica only have one thing on The Hotel Angeleno and it's the "proximity to the beach."

That. Is. It.

The service here is off the charts, the beds are better, the AC works perfectly, there is some spectacular food, the view is great (not beach front, but really impressive), the price is more competitive (parking Included!!!!).. I can not think of any reason I would ever consider any another hotel in Santa Monica / Los Angeles area after staying at The Hotel Angeleno.

Riley, the manager on call the night we checked in is a New Orleans native and the Louisiana hospitality shines through. The staff here will bend over backwards to help, but won't annoy you either.

Could not be more impressed.

Perfect, 100%, maybe the best hotel experience I've ever had.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank RobertMlouisiana
Scott1111, Front Office Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hello RobertMlouisiana,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our style of service and found our rates to be favorably competitive. I will certainly share your compliments with Riley and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed just one night here as we passed through LA. The hotel is on the freeway- on the plus it's easy to find and great for getting to other places, but it isn't tranquil by any means! The traffic noise didn't bother us though, and the service from all staff at Hotel Angeleno was absolutely fantastic. Great value for the area, particularly as valet parking free! Would recommend- wish we'd stayed long enough to use the inviting-looking pool!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Scott1111, Front Office Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hello Sarah B,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience our hotel. I'm glad you found our location convenient, and that you were able to enjoy the free valet parking. Hopefully, you will be able to spend some relaxation time by the pool next visit. See you again soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've stayed previously here. When I arrived the staff remembered me and treated me like family. Lesly, Elijaah, Logan, Edith and Haig were very helpful and such a pleasure to deal with. They are amazing. The location is very good, I would travel to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, very easy to get too. The cool thing I like is there 'money back' policy if you don't wash the towels daily. No other hotel I've seen does this. Obviously it saves a hotel money on laundry, Angelino, is the only one that passes that savings on the guest! Very thoughtful. They attend to every detail whether it is getting laundry or arranging Lakers tickets.
I believe everyone that works there is genuinely happy and enthusiastic. Overall, looking at location, cost, staff and services, this is the place to stay in Los Angeles. I go several times a year and stay at Hotel Angelino exclusively. It is truly my 'home away from home' and the people that work there are like my family. The greatest asset is the staff, they are really outstanding!
It for sure should be listed in the top hotels in LA. The restaurant has a fantastic view and a great menu. I cannot say enough about how much I love this hotel. I"m going again in March and I'm sure it will be fantastic! Thanks.

Room Tip: I like getting a room that is high up and not facing the highway. I like the side facing the Ghetty Museum.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 132mike
Scott1111, Front Office Manager at Hotel Angeleno, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Hello 132mike,

Thank you for the nice compliments regarding our hotel. I'm glad to hear that we are your home away from home. Our staff makes every effort to provide a special experience for all of our guests, and I'll certainly share your comments with Lesly, Elijah, Logan, Edith, Haig and the rest of the team. See you in March!