Lowest prices for your stay
$160
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Official Hotel$141
Hotels.com$141
FindHotel$141
All reviews beverly hills loft suite westfield mall front desk ralph's supermarket valet parking breakfast bar street noise rooms are spacious microwave garage hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Stayed here between 5/1 - 5/4 this year. Very friendly and attentive staff throughout this hotel. They truly make you feel welcome here.

Room was nicely furnished and appeared to have been recently remodeled.

For this location, the price was very reasonable for the quality of hotel.

It's centrally located. Freeway access are only a few miles to 405 or 10 - Santa Monica freeway.

Parking is an extra cost and valet only, however I never had to wait long to get my car.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear tripsw2017,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and good value and the convenient location of our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This hotel has seen better days. The electrical in my room was broken in several areas. When I got into the room a large loud floor fan was running, the AC was not working. The room layout was nice, dated but nice and a lot of space for the money. The ac on the lower level was inoperative. The upper level AC worked for a little while and then quit. When I went to plug my phone in to charge by the bed I discovered the electrical outlet was broken. The room was quite for the location and the bed would have been comfortable had I been able to get under the sheets and sweat through the night. The only real updated area was the bathroom which had been re-tiled in a black and white motif. Parking was $20 a day.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear erinn274,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. I am terribly sorry that you experienced a number of inconveniences regarding the working order of the electronics in your room. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Hotel great & freshly painted, good continental breakfast. All staff very helpful & friendly. Easy walking distance to new huge shopping centre & hop on hop off bus routes..enjoyed our stay here. Good location..

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear alfie032017,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the Century Park Hotel. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, breakfast offered and convenient experience. Thank you for letting us be a part of your holiday and We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

My children (7 and 17) and I stayed here for 3 nights. We were in LA for 4 days, then headed to Carlsbad for 7. l booked the room a year in advance when it was still a Holiday Inn Express. I admit I did not put a lot of effort into booking a room for the LA part of the trip. My initial thought was I'll book this and keep looking, since I really wanted to stay in Santa Monica. But ended up staying here. I read reviews, and most were ok. I knew there were noise issues on one side of the hotel. And that is the side we stayed on. But for us we really weren't bothered by the noise. We were gone from the room all day and back late at night. The beds were extremely comfortable, the room was clean, and the location was decent enough. For us it worked out ok. It's not a fancy place, but it suited our needs. Location is very near Beverly Hills, and the Fox Studios are just around the corner. Nearby breakfast suggestions: Walter's in Beverly Hills and John O' Groats. Both are just minutes from the hotel, and delicious. I would stay here again if it came down to it, but after doing some research after our trip found you can rent something from Air BnB for about the same with a more desirable location. Not a bad place though!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Steph1970,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

My friend and I spent a night here and were really impressed with the customer service we received. All the staff we interacted with were really friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond what we expected, and even allowed us to check out a little later than the standard time as we were flying out in the evening.

The bed was really comfortable and allowed us to get a really good night's sleep before a 14 hour international flight. We definitely recommend this hotel, and would stay here again on future trips.

Would recommend this hotel

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear Himakshi R,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we hope to be of service to you again when you return to the area.