All reviewsolympic blvdbeverly hillsholiday inn expressfront deskwestfield mallvalet parkingralph's supermarketpancake machinesanta monicastay there againfree breakfastbusiness tripyogurtrooms are spaciousmini fridgerodeo drivetroy
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for one night in October 2013. The staff was friendly and helpful (Thanks Edwin!). The room was clean and quiet and the breakfast was well stocked and ready early. Large selection of channels on the high definition TV. Easy walk to shopping and dining. I will definately stay here again and would recommend to anyone coming to the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
General M, Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thanks for the review and positive words about Edwin at our front desk. Our housekeeping team really works hard and we pride ourselves on cleanliness. We try hard to provide great service with a helpful attitude to all.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Holiday Inn Express delivers the kind of experience I prefer for business. The price is lower, internet and breakfast are free, and there is a grocery store across the street. The service is great and there are no hassles. The room and bed were also comfortable...all I need for a business trip.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bob M

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your needs for accommodations in LA and I hope to see you on your next visit our way.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was in LA for a business trip. The staff treated me nice and the room I stayed in was a spacious loft suite. I found Edwin and Dinora very helpful at the front desk. The living and bath area of the room was very clean. I liked that the cable had basic “On Demand” while I was staying there. A fridge and microwave in room were handy for snacks. The breakfast bar in the morning was your basic eggs, cereal, and pancake machine. The breakfast bar in the morning was your basic eggs, cereal, and pancake machine. The hotel was in walking distance to Westfield Shopping Center that had an upscale food court and shopping.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike P

Thanks for the review and positive words about Dinora and Edwin at our front desk. We appreciate the feedback and we are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our spacious loft suite. We try hard to provide great service with a helpful attitude to all. We will be looking forward to your visit to our hotel in near future.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My mother and I stayed for 3 nights, she was recovering from surgery and need a quiet room to relax & rest. we didn't like the room we stayed in; we asked the manager to change the room for us and he immediately understood what my mom was going through and gave us a much better room, a suite! We were so thankful for having such nice staff that cared for our needs. the service here is beyond remarkable!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about our Holiday Inn Express - Century City Hotel. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed 4 nights. Booked on web got a great price. Location suited me well for I had matters to attend nearby. If you are relying on public transport it can be a long trip to downtown. Room was spacious and well appointed. A fridge and microwave in room were handy for snacks as the hotel does not have a restaurant though it serves a good breakfast for free! It is a very comfortable hotel and staff were helpful and easygoing.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Qwertytravel

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Express Century City for your future travel needs.