All reviews olympic blvd beverly hills holiday inn express front desk westfield mall valet parking ralph's supermarket pancake machine stay there again free breakfast business trip yogurt rodeo drive beds were comfortable troy microwave ucla
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Well dont stay der if u r with family cause d only thing der is d westfield mall which is a long walk.... nothing else to do....hollywood....downtown...santa monica..everything very far....rather stay at d other holiday inn at south westlake....which is closer to metro station opp mcarthur park... d century city hotel has good rooms and bathrooms are great but unless u hav ur own means of transport i dont think it is worth... it took us 45 dollars to get downtown... so yeah unless u r on some business dont chose dis...if u r on holiday chose d hotel on westlake ave...

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank drsmithapramod
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear drsmithapramod,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I certainly regret that you found our location to be inaccessible. Despite this, I am happy that you have rated our room accommodations and staff service received with high scores.

We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I were visiting our friends that stayed in this hotel. The valet parking guy were first told us that parking fee is $1.5 for 30mins and ask us to pay him first. After we gave him $20 that he didn't give us change said "you are not the guest of the hotel, so no parking for you if you dont pay me 20". We went to contact hotel reception but told that there is no visitor parking even at the parking lot there is a big sign said "visitor parking". So we were forced to leave by the valet parking guy, said us are not welcome.
I am pretty sure that this is the last time for us to visit holiday inn, and this is the first time I know from a hotel that their guest were not welcome.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HaoJJ
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear HaoJJ,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding customer service provided by our parking attendant and front which was unacceptable. We will address this point. I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Troy and Edwin really helped me have an amazing stay at this property. From the time I checked in, the service was great (they even upgraded me to the suite!), and the red carpet in the garage is a nice touch. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: 4th floor suites are really nice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
General M, Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thanks for the review and positive words about Troy and Edwin at our front desk. We appreciate the feedback. We try hard to provide great service with a helpful attitude to all. Once again thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your needs for accommodations in LA and I will be looking forward to your visit to our hotel in near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had another hotel in mind but we had to switch to this one last minute. We weren't disappointed by it either. Right from the get go the staff was really friendly, they had suggestions on what to do, where to go. The only thing they didn't tell us on check-in is that you can't park on the street and that valet gets charged to your room after you check-out ($18 a day). We made the mistake of paying the valet for the day and had to get it cleared up, but they were very good about it.
The room was very clean and well kept. It had a fridge and microwave. I would try to stay on the 4th floor, if possible. This is because we could hear the people above us stomping around. Its right next to the road so you can hear cars but that didn't bother me.
The breakfast was good, not bad. It was a really simple thing and the room is pretty small. After the first day we just took a tray up to our room.
The location is pretty good! Right across the street there is a super market, a few blocks away is a pretty good mall with a movie theatre. Plus the parking at the mall was something like a dollar an hour. Sohaib suggested that we go to Santa Monica 3rd street (15 mins) and it was a great evening to go watch the performers and go in and out of the shops. I would park at the mall which is free the first 90 mins. then a dollar every hour after. The next day we went back to go to the pier which was also fun! I would suggest also to just park at the mall because its $12 to park by the beach. You can rent a bike also right outside of the parking garage, its free for 2 hrs.
The hotel was great, with a few minor details it would of been a 5 but I have to give it a 4 because of a few minor minor shortcomings.

Room Tip: 4th Floor = quieter Don't pay valet for the day
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Skyler C

Thank you so much for your feedback about our Holiday Inn Express - Century City Hotel. We are extremely sorry to hear that your experience was less than excellent. We strive to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Check in was very fast. Front desk staff was very nice and got the job done. Since we are platinum members our room was upgraded. The suite we were given was beautiful. Downstairs was very roomie, but what was so nice was the staircase to the loft bedroom. Not a big bedroom, but very nice. The windows in the room were nice too. The were as tall as the room was. just beautiful.
Only thing I did not care for was the size of the dinning area. It was hard to move around, and you were lucky if you got a table. Food was good, just the area was small.
There is a grocery store across the street, and a lot of restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: the suites are beautiful.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around. We wish to thank you for your loyalty being an IHG Reward Club Platinum Member.