All reviewsolympic blvdbeverly hillsholiday inn expressfront deskwestfield mallvalet parkingralph's supermarketpancake machinesanta monicastay there againfree breakfastbusiness tripyogurtrooms are spaciousmini fridgerodeo drivetroy
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Everyone friendly, the location was excellent and the rooms were always clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was not disappointing. The people who worked there were polite all of the time. I would stay there again

Room Tip: No comments
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
General M, Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed for 11 nights and found everyone friendly, kind, helpful and professional. This was a stressful trip and having the staff treat me like family was helpful to me and my daughter who shared the room when she was not i in the hospital. The staff always willingly helped with her wheelchair and asked about her surgery and recovery when I returned to my home away from home each night. They were genuinely happy to see her progress when she was ready to go home. The accommodations were pleasant and clean, the breakfast delicious, and the location convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The overall cleanliness of the hotel was good. The price was extremely reasonable, probably because there is no pool. The breakfast buffet was average but not disappointing. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet. I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jackie S

Thank you for your positive feedback and we appreciate you trying us again on your next visit. Our housekeeping team really works hard and we pride ourselves on cleanliness.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Exactly what you would expect from this chain. Value for money. Clean. Staff were really friendly, helpful and professional. Was offered an upgrade to a suite when I asked if there was an AARP or AAA discount! Good location for Century City and Beverley Hills.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your needs for accommodations in LA and we will be looking forward to your visit to our hotel Holiday Inn Express Century City in near future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My experience with Holiday Inn Express Century City started with RoZi as I made my reservation by phone. She was very pleasant and helpful. We had a very late check-in and early check out since we were there for an early appointment at nearby UCLA. RoZi was there to greet us the next morning with a smile when we checked out. She remembered making my reservation. Even though we were there less than 12 hours we noted that the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, it was reasonably quiet and the complimentary breakfast was just right for us. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I do advise that when you get your car the next morning, be very clear the valet understands what kind of car he is retrieving. I had a momentary feeling of panic when he couldn’t find my new 2014 Mazda. He apparently thought I said Mustang. It took a bit to figure out the problem but at least it all worked out in the end and I wasn’t late for my appointment.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the review and positive words about Rozi at our front desk. We appreciate the positive feedback. As a lot of our guest visits the area hospitals we try our best to provide great service with a helpful attitude to all. We are also glad to hear that you enjoy our brand new Stearns and Foster Tivoli Elegance Luxury Plush mattresses and complimentary breakfast. We will be looking forward to your visit to our hotel in near future.