All reviewsolympic blvdbeverly hillsholiday inn expressfront deskwestfield mallvalet parkingralph's supermarketpancake machinesanta monicastay there againfree breakfastbusiness tripyogurtrooms are spaciousmini fridgerodeo drivetroy
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This hotel had an excellent location, free internet and breakfast included in the price. My room was spacious, clean and quiet and equipped with a huge TV. The hotel staff was very helpful and minor problem with internet connection was promptly fixed. I stayed in Los Angeles to attend a conference. My impression was that I had a much better hotel for almost half the price than my collegues who stayed at the conference hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
General M, Public Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

We couldn't have said it better! We thrive on providing superior service & accommodations for our first time guest's frequently from conference hotels in our neighborhood and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I have to go to Century City a lot for work so this hotel is very convenient. I've tried several, higher category hotels in the area but this has become my preferred hotel. I used to live in the area and I also think this is a great location if you are visiting LA for a vacation. It is right in between Venice/Santa Monica and Beverly Hills/Hollywood. Plus, you can easily hop on the freeway to drive up to the Getty, Universal Studios or Disneyland.

The rooms are very spacious and some have lofts with a spiral staircase leading up to an upper level with a queen bed and TV. I always request a room that is not directly under a loft room because it can get noisy when people are running up and down those stairs. I love that the rooms all have microwaves and refrigerators. There is a grocery store across the street so you can stock up on snacks and drinks. Plus, there is a great mall nearby where you can see a movie or get some delicious food.

The free breakfast is exactly the same as every other Holiday Inn Express but I happen to think it is more than adequate and usually throw my diet aside for the cinnamon rolls. I do have to say that I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express hotels over the years and this is the nicest one I've encountered. The staff is very friendly and helpful and I always enjoy my stay. Plus, I think that their rewards program is one of the best in the business. If you aren't a Priority Club member, make sure you join before your stay. Sometimes, they give you some free snacks.

Room Tip: Rooms off-Olympic are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
General M, Public Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

We couldn't have said it better! Our repeat guest's frequent enough that they intimately know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts in creating guest experiences from " hotels guest's love" !!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Everything was lovely except there need to be safety strips on the exit ledge from the shower. I have the bruises to show for a very bad crash onto the marble floor. You might also ask for a room away from the street side.

Room Tip: Good breakfast, nice staff and valet parking ok for in and out.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
General M, Public Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback about our Holiday Inn Express - Century City Hotel. We have validated that each bathroom tub has "grip strips" in every room... along with our walk in showers that have a bath mat as well. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed. Exceeding our guest expectations every stay is our mission to create hotels guest's love ! Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

A good hotel that is close to Century City Mall . Many thanks to Troy on the front desk for getting us into a nice Quiet room (with the loft in in it ) after our familys long flight from Australia .Also the to lady in the breakfast area for cleaning up after my son who had not quite recovered from that long flight .

Room Tip: Make sure you get the suite if your travelling with kids.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about our Holiday Inn Express - Century City Hotel. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed. Exceeding our guest expectations every stay is our mission to create hotels guest's love ! Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Good hotel, they still have coffee pots (some places don't anymore - but they still do). My room had two floors which was cool. The room has all the toiletries as well as different types of pillows - firm to soft. A full breakfast (not the continental type) - sausage, eggs, cereal, pancakes, coffee, juice, milk, hot cereals, etc.. Great value for the price. Plus there's a Ralph's across the Street too...