Hollywood Stars Inn
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
$509
$469
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
$415
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
$560
$396
$110
$263
$229
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$995
$258
$227
$560
$292
$202
  • Pool
All reviewsfree parkinghollywood blvdhotel is locatedfridgefame
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Booked for. 3 nights. The housekeeper and one of the front desk people were very nice. The room was very large. This place is in a very seedy neighborhood. Sirens all night. I never spend a lot of time so dont care about the decor. However this room was pretty bad. The walls had stains, the curtains had stains and were ripped. No screens on the window. The worst was the bathroom. Although the housekeeper did her best there were cigarette burns all over the sick and toilet. The bottwn of the tub was, well I wont even go there I would give this place one star but the housekeeper was so nice I gave two. The hall ways were clean and nice. There is about 24-26 rooms and 9 parking spots. Just so you know. The guy at the desk said most of the guests who stay there dont have cars so more spots arent needed. I pulled in and took the bus so i wont lose rhe spot. In the morning all spot were taken. What happens if he gets a lot of people with cars? This is a questionable hotel. Im not being mean just honest. Ive been in old places and didnt complain but there are limits. Dont take children here. Maybe it was just my room

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank klmpr
hollywoodstarsinnla, Webmaster at Hollywood Stars Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback. We satisfy hundreds of guests each month who like the combination of value, comfort and amenities we provide. We are a value-priced hotel, but we still try to treat guests right, and we appreciate you pointing out how nice our staff are. I’m sorry that we fell short of your expectations in some ways and still hope you will stay with us again if you’re in the area.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I was so glad when I found out I could cross the street to a 24/7 McDonald's (came in handy) as well as to a huge 24/7 grocery store across the street, which meant we didn't have to lug drinks for a mile to fill up our room refrigerator. I wasn't used to the city sounds, however, that is all over Hollywood and when we closed our windows it cut most of it out. The staff was very friendly and the maids were protective of our belongings when cleaning the room, which was nice. We only had to walk a couple of minutes from our room and we were already at the Metro subway train station which was great for Hollywood and downtown and Universal Studios quick access. Our room was shockingly large, decorated nicely, and very clean. The flat screen TV had a zillion HD channels... very nice indeed! The bathroom looked brand new and there were also wooden shutters to further block out light and sound of the city, which was nice for daytime naps. As I said, I like this place and will stay again. Highly recommended and economical (great value to dollar ratio, so to speak in me and my friends' opinion).

Room Tip: We had room 201 which faced south and had a view of Sunset Blvd. it was a huge, spacious room with a couch, and it looked like a suite or something. A/C was fine.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Joey C
Reviewed April 16, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very good location for a Hollywood tourist. The room was very clean, large and had a fridge, table with chairs, nice desk, mirror and chest of drawers. Their TV and cable was very good. I did have to see the office peeps a couple times about the Wi-Fi, but they were always pleasant and accommodating. I could hear my neighbors through the wall but it was only a problem one night out of four. The parking area was small, well lite but always had a space open for me. The hallways often smelled of garlic or curry being prepared. The owners and their extended family appear to live on the first floor. I enjoyed my stay. Don't care about the negative reviews, I plan to stay there again on my next trip. More room for me.

Room Tip: Avoid the front, the street is busy/noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Trex66664
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Located at the Sunset Blvd, close to the Hollywood Blvd. Big and clean room, comfortable bed, excellent shower with good hot water. Sink is not inside the bathroom and it's small but it was not a problem for me and my boyfriend. No elevator if you get a room on the second floor... you need to carry your luggage. No breakfast. Make a reservation in advance, otherwise you'll pay $40 more (walk in).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple