See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 16, 2016

Staying at the Oxford Palace Hotel is like staying in Korea. You only think you are in LA. Newspapers, instructions on the AC and other things are in Korean. No number 4 on the elevator. Everyone speaks English and is very nice. The room is pretty standard but has two very nice chairs and a large bathroom. Coffee pot provided and daily housekeeping. We booked with breakfast included. You get a choice of the Korean breakfast in the first floor restaurant or an American breakfast in the second floor coffee shop which actually looks like a beautiful lobby. The wait staff were very nice. It was never crowded. The main lobby has a beautiful water feature wall. There are several shops in the lobby - golf, florist, travel agent, jeweler.
The location, south end of Korea Town, just off Wilshire, was perfect for us. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We faced the street and it was surprisingly quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank RBeam
Reviewed February 21, 2016

Although hotel is located in populated and busy Korea town area. rooms are very clean, comfortable bath rooms, hotel staff is friendly and courteous. Also serves free eight or nine Korean breakfast in main restaurant, and Western breakfast in coffee shop in second floor. If travelers prefer Asian meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this is real good place to stay. All Korean and other Asian shops in walking distance.

Room Tip: 2nd and 3rd floor rooms are quieter than 1st or 5th floor. No 4th floor because #4 means death in all Asian language.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Keith K
Reviewed December 1, 2015

I'd like to thank hotel manager, James Jung, for being understanding and giving me a full refund when a mistake was discovered with my booking. It shows they care about customer satisfaction. I wish every business was like this. :-) I'm looking forward to staying here soon.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank TheRezanator
Reviewed September 23, 2015

Thinking about the price, the hotel is just above average.
If you're Korean, you will probably like it.
My room condition was o.k. but it seems a bit outdated.
If you'd like to book a room for this hotel, you should do so on the hotel homepage.
Breakfast is pretty good and delicous. Hope this helps!

Room Tip: If you book through their homepage, they give you free breakfasts for up to two people.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank ppitterpan
Reviewed August 26, 2015

People complain about the dumbest things. Yes, the door opens into the hallway. Who cares. Yes, the bathroom gets a bit warm as there is no fan. So prop it open with the trash basket. I will agree that the air conditioner, which was very good in our room, does blow directly on you if you are closest to that side. My room did not smell of cig smoke. I would have noticed. I did not eat the food there. If you book directly with the hotel you can get a breakfast voucher for each night that you stay for each person in your party (maybe up to two). Not sure. Yes, the beds were on the hard side. But again, I'm not moving in. The area around the hotel is not the best but it is Los Angeles. The hotel is very safe. The housekeeping staff and desk clerks were very courteous. I was possibly going to cancel my 4th (last night there) and asked if I would not be billed and they said okay. Other than that I had no dealings with the front desk. I can't comment on the restaurants as I left the area each morning but I did see some lines for some of the restaurants on 8th street adjacent to Oxford. Yes, the showerhead did have water deposits. Again, not buying the place.

Stayed: August 2015