2,076 results
All reviews beverly hills bazaar restaurant philippe starck jose andres rooftop pool ciel spa terrace room studio suite la cienega house car beverly center red carpet rodeo drive favorite hotel hotel guests an upgrade amazing hotel
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I loved this hotel and thought the service was spectacular. I stayed here over weekend with my family, including my 2 year old son. I was a little concerned about staying here with a child, but as my son ran through the throngs of people in the lobby as I was checking in, one of the concierges came over and gave him a slinky and a ball. It put all my fears to rest, and everyone I encountered in the hotel, from the bellman to the valet parkers, was intelligent and smiling. I could not have been more pleased with the service.

We got two rooms and both were large and very comfortable. Spacious rooms, and a large bathroom. I wasn't crazy about the sliding doors in the bathrooms, but it was a huge bathroom by hotel standards.

The location of the hotel is ok. I didn't find the neighborhood very walkable, but I think LA is like that in general. The hotel more than makes up for it with a great scene and good restaurants. The lobby of the hotel was perfect for us as it seemed to offer what you want from a trip to LA… beautiful people, great drinks and a great restaurant.

I would highly recommend this hotel for a great LA experience. I say all of this in light of the fact that there was a mix-up with my reservations and I was charged for an extra night and it took numerous phone calls and almost 6 months to get my money back.

Nevertheless, this was an awesome place to stay and I really liked all of the staff that I encountered. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SLSBHManager, General Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you so much for the recent stay and wonderful comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Until next time...Sparkle Like Sunshine!

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is really cool and unique. The decor blew me away. They have the greatest outdoor seating area before you enter the hotel then as you walk in its welcoming and you see the great decor continued.
The rooms were a great size and so was the bathroom. The only negative thing I have to say is there wasn't enough light in the room. We were always in dark.

I would recommend this hotel as it had great service, they provide a town car to take you places locally and the decor and top pool were amazing. If they added more light in the rooms then this hotel would be faultless.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SLSBHManager, General Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent visit to SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills! Your feedback is extremely important to us as we continue to grow and evolve the SLS brand. Please do not hesitate to let us know your next visit as we will be happy to supply you with additional lighting for your room. Should you wish to speak with us further, please feel free to reach out to us at sls.beverlyhills@luxurycollection.com. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Until next time...Savor Life Slowly!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We picked this hotel purely because a friend of ours was staying there -- I should have listened to all the Tripadvisor reviews. While I'm sure this type of 'party' hotel appeals to some, it's not for anyone above the age of 25. The corridors and rooms are extremely dark, and our studio suite, while spacious, left something to be desired in terms of cleaning. Also, the bathroom is separated from the bedroom by a sliding mirror, so I would say you should be very comfortable with whomever you're sharing the room with.

There was vomit in the corridor on Saturday night (which incidentally was not cleaned until late the next morning) and a shrieking fire alarm test started at 930 am and continued on in 2 minute intervals for the entire day. We were advised by hotel staff that we might want to find something to do which kept us out of the hotel for the day. Really? This is why we're paying over $350 a night? (and that was a special rate we got -- i think it's usually more like $380-400 for that room)

Yes, the hotel issued a $200 incidentals credit but frankly our whole stay was ruined by then. I would not recommend staying at this property -- there's far better options in Beverly Hills for less money. I must say the food and cocktails were very good though.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SLSBHManager, General Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit to SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills; however, please accept my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I can assure you that we pride ourselves on service excellence and the safety of our guests. I'm sorry that your stay coincided with our testing of the alarm, but again please note this is for the safety of our guests. I hope that you will reach out to us with any further concerns or the desire to further speak about the details of your stay. Please feel free to reach out to us at sls.beverlyhills@luxurycollection.com. Thank you.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Had such a nice stay at the SLS. Thank you to the wonderful front desk agent, Rachel, for being so helpful and accommodating. She gave us great suggestions for dinners for the three nights we stayed there. The Bazaar was SO delicious! Also the rooms were very clean. A little dark but I called down for a lamp and they brought one right up. Will stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
SLSBHManager, General Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us! Rachel is a true gem and we are so fortunate to have her as a part of our team. Whether it may be business or pleasure, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This place is not for someone looking for a low-key experience, it's very European and super trendy. The outside lobby is gorgeous, as is the inside with the numerous fireplaces and couches. Then you walk through to reception and to the elevators which are very dim and sexy. My room was on the second floor and I think each floor has it's own pool table, so you see that immediately as you get off the elevator.

Once in my room, I was thrilled on how clean and fresh everything looked, from the bed to the bathroom. The room was a good size as was the bathroom and everything was new and spotless.

The TV was super cool because it was in the mirrored panel on the wall.

The only thing that could be improved in the room is better lighting, everything is mirrored but the lighting is dim so it's hard to see. I also thought the sliding door between the bathroom and room was strange. Lastly, the pressure in my shower was a bit light, but I think it was unique to my room. I was only there two nights otherwise I would have told reception. My co-worker said her

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Real_Travel_Gatos

Thank you for your recent visit to SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your overall stay. Your feedback is greatly important to us as we continue to evolve and grow our brand. Whether it may be business or pleasure, we do hope you will consider a second visit to SLS Hotel at Beverly HIlls! Until next time...Sparkle Like Sunshine!