“Excellent hotel and beautifully designed”

SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
Ranked #28 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent hotel and beautifully designed”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed here a week on business, and I found the SLS Hotel quite excellent. I went once to dine at the restaurant (Bazaar) and it was terrific as well. The rooms are interesting, warm, and beautifully designed. Only negative I'd point out is that the breakfast is quite expensive, but the hotel is very nice overall.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
SLSBHManager, Public Relations Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments; we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to the property! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Until next time...Savor Life Slowly!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Overall: Great hotel and completely worth the price. The hotel is in a great area close to Weho which is what we wanted, the rooms were really nice, a little older so there was some wear and tear but overall clean and very comfortable. What really made the trip was the staff. Polite, always helpful and going out of there way. I wish all Starwoods had staff like this place. I will undoubtedly stay here in LA when I go back.

Pros: The staff were great, when we checked in I wanted to switch to double beds and they needed to get a room ready so I had to wait about 20 minutes, they offered to buy me a drink at the bar while I waited and gave me some waters, then when I got to the room they had left some more drinks for my friends and I. Every day we had breakfast at The Table, the staff there was also amazing, very kind and helpful. Not to mention the food was great.

Cons: The room had a weird view out to a parking lot and I could tell the room was a little older. There are a lot of mirrors and it was very clean so I was more than okay with it. The immediate surrounding area is just okay, you need to walk a little bit or take a short cab to anything but it's LA so that isn't uncommon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
I would like to thank you for the great positive comments you provided regarding your recent stay at SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills. However, please allow me to express my most sincere apologies for the unfortunate experiences you encountered during your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns at sls.beverlyhills@luxurcollection.com.
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I didn't stay in the hotel but the bar was amazing. I loved the atmosphere and creative twists on classic drinks and appetizers. Fun place to share a bunch of plates and everything was very flavorful and well executed. Would go back again and would recommend to anyone visiting LA.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We can't wait to welcome you back! Until next time...Sparkle Like Sunshine!!!
los angeles
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The evening could not have started out better. We were greeted at the front door by a delightful young man named James who escorted us up to the front desk. There, my husband and I were checked in by a very friendly man named Miles. He answered all of our questions and even set us up with the concierge for dinner reservations at the Bazaar. From there, Bellman James escorted us to our room and continued his excellent service by getting us a bucket of ice and an Ipod dock. Although our stay was only for one night, we had an absolutely fabulous time. The food was delicious, the room incomparable, and the hospitality left us with a lasting impression that will definitely bring us back to SLS for our romantic getaways.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sasha g
SLSBHManager, Public Relations Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are extremely pleased that experiences and on behalf of all of us here, thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed here January 2013. Read a lot of reviews about the hotel and I had a pleasant experience.
From when I pulled into the valet they were all very courteous and friendly and smiling. The main black guy there was very friendly and helpful the whole trip. The front desk where very helpful and nice. Everybody was definetly friendly the whole staff. Rooms were good to. Very clean. Only negative thing I can say is our room wasnt cleaned the whole day and we had to follow up twice to get it cleaned. But overall it was a good stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank V R
SLSBHManager, Public Relations Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent visit to SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills. and we are glad that you had an wonderful service experience. However, please allow me to express my most sincere apologies for the unfortunate experiences you encountered.

Please contact me directly at sls.pr@luxurycollection.com.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel and would have hapilly lived there for months as it felt a lot more like an apartment where you know all your neighbours. Great for meeting people, esp during awards season. Great food and there was no request concerige couldn't fulfil. There are some issues with the bathroom set up- water goes everywhere and the lighting isn't great. But apart from that this is a wonderful place to stay and I will come back again and again.

• Stayed February 2013
On behalf of all of us here, thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
SoCal
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I continue to stay at the SLS because my standards are always met and exceeded. Starting from the moment you valet and check in to the time of your departure, I have felt that it consistently offers excellent service. When I arrived, my husband and I asked for something a little bit extra and were offered a cocktail while we waited less than five minutes for the request. Bree (Director of Front Office) assisted us and we couldn't have been happier or had a better experience.

D. Thompson

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
SLSBHManager, Public Relations Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
I would like to thank you for the great positive comments you provided in the guest satisfaction survey regarding your recent stay at SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Mr. C Beverly Hills
#41 of 351 in Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Been to SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!