SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$282
$276
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$333
$226
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
$339
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
1,992 results
All reviewsbeverly hillsbazaar restaurantrooftop pooljose andresphilippe starckciel spaterrace roomstudio suitehouse carla cienegabeverly centerred carpetrodeo drivefavorite hotelhotel guestswest hollywoodvalet service
Reviewed November 1, 2011

The hotel was very modern, clean and the staff couldn’t do enough to accommodate. However it had a very dark theme. In the room there was barely any light and it was impossible to read. The brightest place in the hotel was probably the lift!
The location was good but was surrounded by construction

It’s not a place to take the family, i do not think it was good value for money and I doubt that I shall return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
SLSManager, Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Upon all of us here at SLS, we are quite sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience at SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills. I am pleased to inform you however, that we are in the process of installing a new lighting system for all of our guestrooms, which should be complete in the very near future. Should you wish to speak to us further about your stay, please do not hesitate to email us at SLSBeverlyHills@slshotels.com. Whether it may be business or pleasure, we hope you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I spent several months (for business) as a guest at the SLS. The accomodations are up-to-date and the location is fantastic. While this property is quite a hot spot for action (bazaar bar next door and roof-deck pool) the rooms are comfortable and quite. The decor is "funky - minimalist" and very cool.
The spa is fantastic and the associates from every department of the property are polite and welcoming.
The gym is ample size with quality equipment.
Adequate business center and in-room wi-fi. Macs available in upgraded rooms.
Although my primary reason to stay was business, it was a wonderful location and I had my wife fly in to stay with me on several weekends.
I highly recommend this property.
If you're a "star-gazer," I saw several celebs during my stay here.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

So happy you enjoyed your visit - hope to see you again in the near future. Until next time...Sparkle Like Sunshine!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

While the location is fine for LA and the restaurant Bazaar is excellent, the interior already seems dated to me on just my third visit. As a commercial designer who travels around the world frequently, I may be more particular, but when a hotel owner chooses a style that is trendy, as this one has, that look does not have lasting power... for example, the shot of JZ in the common area (??) Or the lamp on the large horse... Or the photographs on the elevators walls....fun to see the first time, then it seems old. We also think that the rooms were not well-planned. The bathroom is separated by a sliding glass door which is not sound-proof. I've been married 25 years and still don't want to hear my husband in the bathroom in the morning... and I'm sure he feels the same way about me ....! The room we had did not have a view... just the side of another building... But the beds are comfy and the staff was attentive...but for the price, I can't muster the four stars...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit to SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills. We have just hit our third birthday, and as our brand continues to evolve our guests commentary is most important to us. We are in the process of installing a new lighting program to our rooms which will make a substantial change. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed our location, and as a city hotel, our location is a great factor in our operations and convenience to our guests. We greatly appreciate your review on the overall design of the hotel, but most importantly, so pleased to hear your overall experience from a service perspective was well received. We do hope you will give us another chance and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Loved loved the hotel. The service was outstanding, the hotel was clean rooms really nice, thw rooftop really cool, the bar great scene and Tappas menu. Make sure you see Fredo he was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills. Fredo is a true gem and we are so fortunate to have him as a part of our team. We look forward to your return, and again, thank you for you comments!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Two weeks ago I was fortunate enough to stay at SLS. Everyone, from the valet to the front desk, exceeded my expectations and were beyond accommodating. The decor and ambiance are fun, eclectic and modern. The rooms are unique and unlike any hotel I've ever stayed at. Upon checking in I literally asked if I was in a "standard" room because it was very impressive. It was all very inspiring!

I returned 1 week later and conducted a ton of interviews. The Tres Restaurant was the perfect location to tuck away in and the hostess, Lauren, and server, Lauren too, were AMAZING! I knew I was asking for a lot by planting myself there for several hours and they were happy to help and even keeping the flow of candidates in order. They understand how to service customers no matter how wacky our requests might be! Thanks to both Laurens at Tres for being so accommodating! I will return to SLS! In fact, I'm returning next week! You are my "go to" hotel in LA now!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
SLSManager, Manager at SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

So pleased to hear of your wonderful visit to SLS! We are so pleased we were able to accommodate all of your business requests. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we can provide or prepare for you prior to your arrival. See you again soon!