“great location”

Residence Inn Beverly Hills
Ranked #40 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
“great location”
Reviewed September 3, 2007

great location close to all, very clean large junior suite large kitchen friendly acomodating staff....
the only thing missing is a pool for the kids to unwind after a long day...
breakfest can improved a bit... will go back.

• Liked — location,clean updated room
  • Disliked — no pool
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
5 Thank nyorker3331

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2007

We stayed here (Three nights) for the first part of our two week -plus holiday to LA and up to San Francisco. We wanted to visit Santa Monica and also Universal studios. We chose this hotel as it was between the two. We had a hire car - very easy with parking here. We had two bedrooms and two bathrooms between 4 of us. The sitting area had a pull out sofa bed. There was a good small kitchen with cooker and fridge. We found it to be clean, very adequate for our needs and the sofa bed was very comfortable for a teenager. The breakfast was extensive with cereals, porridge, waffles, omelettes to order, and toast, baguls etc. Everybody was very helpful and keen to explain routes, parking elsewhere or organise any tours we may want. We walked to Rodeo drive that first evening and found a wide variety of restaurants within easy reach of the hotel. Santa Monica and Universal were also easy drives. We would certainly stay again.

• Liked — Good location
  • Disliked — No view
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
5 Thank norm3vc
New York
Reviewed August 19, 2007

I just returned from my trip to L A and had the pleasure of staying at the Residence Inn Beverly Hills in Los Angeles. It was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in a VERY long time. Not only was the staff Extremely Helpful and super friendly but the cleanliness of the entire hotel would make me return any time I am in the area. I would HIGHLY recommend my family, friends and Collegues to stay at the Residence Inn Beverly Hills . My room was beautiful and extremely spacious. We not only had a california king size bed but our own kitchen area and small living room! I know my fiancee' was EXTREMELY ESTATIC to have a 42' inch flat screen TV that swiveled toward the couch or toward the bed!!! Another great feature this hotel has is it's location, location, location!!! So close to everything that any person in L.A. would want to see; The beach, Beverly Hills (all it's great sitngs), Hollywood, Universal Studios etc...
The convienence of free internet was another GREAT PERK to have during my visit. It made my stay stress free for any buisness concerns I may have had by being able to access my email. I can go on for hours but last but not least the nice breakfast every morning got my day going!! So all in all this hotel gets an A++++++++++++++++++++++ from me and I look forward to returning shortly!

• Liked — EVERYTHING, Friendly Staff, cleanliness, spacious rooms, free breakfast. free internet, location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
5 Thank skyla27
ca
Reviewed August 7, 2007

The hotel offers a delicious, FREE breakfast, FREE hotel shuttle, The staff were extremely friendly & accommodating. The rooms are very spacious and come complete with a full kitchen. The housekeeping of the hotel gets an "A+". I was very impressed and pleased.

• Liked — Having a kitchen and the bed was very comfortable.
  • Disliked — Everything was great!
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank karen p
Central Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2007

The location and the breakfast are two key reasons to stay here. The hotel staff is truly worthless. They are not helpful and are quite rude, aspiring actors I suppose. DO NOT VALET! Park across the street (directly across from the hotel main entrance) for about $8 per day, unlimited access. Save your parking money for food, you’re going to need it. Lastly, the hotel pool is in the basement; don't plan on sunning by the pool outdoors.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Hotel staff, parking
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
4 Thank loaded4bear
Escondido, CA
Reviewed July 28, 2007

We chose this Residence Inn due to good experience with other Residence, Courtyard and other Marriott properties.

Room 530 was awful. The bathroom area smelled from cigarette smoke (the entire hotel is non-smoking). One of the lamps was not working (bulb was replaced, but it cost me a $2 tip). It is long and skinny giving it a claustrophobic feeling. There is a mirror directly facing the toilet. Worst of all is the location of the air conditioner. The vent was directly over the bed. A seeming gale force icy wind would periodically freeze us in bed. We had to set the thermostat higher than we liked to avoid being iced over. Then in between icings, we would wake up too hot. Who ever designed this room and similar ones on other floors should lose their architect's license.

We had requested a handicapped studio, but none were available. So we requested a room that would have the shortest walk from the elevator.

I did not report the problem to hotel management, since nothing could be done about it. We weren't about to change rooms in the middle of the night. I adjusted the vent the best I could, to little avail.

If you choose to stay here, specify some room other than x30 across from the elevator.

• Disliked — Room was awful
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank SteveInEsc
Circusfolk
Reviewed July 23, 2007

The hotel is great for the first time traveler to LA like I was. Easy access to highways and close to major tourists attractions like Hollywood and Highland, Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica.

They have a great hot breakfast everyday and there is a grocery store 2 blocks away to get snacks and beverages to stock your in room fridge.

Pretty quiet area. Great helpful staff.

• Liked — Great Value and Large Rooms
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled solo
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Mr. C Beverly Hills
#54 of 351 in Los Angeles
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City

Been to Residence Inn Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!