Stayed in this hotel twice & would stay in it again! Great hotel, the rooms were surprisingly big with a large bed, tv, seating area, kitchen stocked with lots of items, desk & another table & chairs to sit at. We have stayed in the same type of room - overlooking the street (across from the Crowne Plaza hotel) which i think is the best side of the hotel to stay as other family member stayed in different rooms which had a different layout & their views weren't good. So if you are staying here request a high floor room (for better view) overlooking the street/city.
The hotel & rooms were very clean as well as the reception area. There were two elevators.
From 5pm-7pm some nights a week the hotel put on free food & free wine & beer in their dining area which I thought was really good! Food tastes good & there is a nice patio area that you can sit out on which overlooks the street.
The hotel is modern & nicely decorated. In the reception there is a tour desk/concierge where we booked a few of our activities & they arranged it all for us! The hotel is only a 15 minute walk from Rodeo Drive.
Downfalls - the hotel didn't have an outdoor pool which isn't good when you visit in the roasting hot months. There is a small shop in the lobby but it doesn't sell much at all! The location is ok - there's nothing to see or do around the actual hotel area but Rodeo Drive is a 15 min walk away. I would hire a car as everything in LA is spaced out. There was a shuttle bus that the hotel provided & they said they would take you anywhere in the area which was within a certain number of miles - but each time we asked for it they always said they were full, so that was a big disappointment.
Overall this is a great hotel, with great rooms & I would like to come and stay here again. I just wish it was slightly cheaper per night. Staff were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn