Stayed at the Residence Inn Beverly Hills with my husband and 14 year old son for 6 days in January this year. We had a lovely suite with a queen bed in a separate room and the puul out sofabed in the lounge on the 7th floor, plenty of room. When we arrived we were greeted by a member of the staff before we had even got out of our car. He immediately assisted us with our baggage of which was a lot. We used the valet parking as it was very convenient, every day we just let them know and our car was there before we got down to the lobby. The staff looking after our car were always pleasant and friendly. The staff at reception were absolutely fantastic. Friendly, polite and alway willing to help with any queries we had about either where to eat or what was close to go and explore.
The breakfast every morning was wonderful, plenty of choice from hot oatmeal, waffles, eggs, bacon etc and of course the great omelette bar where a wonderful lady made the best omelettes. Staff always kept the tables clean and tidy and were there to assist if needed. I did witness one morning there was a man in a wheelchair, the staff did not waste anytime in removing a chair from a table near us for him, they then assisted him in getting his breakfast and also bringing him his coffee to the table. This is not seen in many hotels.
The hotel is close to a supermarket (all rooms have a kitchen with full cooking faciities) and a full size fridge not usually found in a hotel room. Plenty of eating places close by. The Famous Deli is great if you want a home style cooked meal and they deliver to your room as well.
Also a 10 minute stroll down to Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Boulevarde if you want to do some shopping. Also a 20 minute drive along Pico Boulevarde down to the centre of LA. Plenty of public transport goes by also.
The hotel also has a fully equipped laundry, exercise room and spa which is great for people who have been travelling for a while.
Another thing is it is really nice when you leave the hotel you are always acknowledged by the staff and it is really nice when you return the staff always welcome you back and ask if you had a good day.
All up we certainly will stay here again when we visit LA again and we would certainly advise anyone considering staying here to do yourself a favour and book now you won't be sorry.
Oh and by the way we left on a Saturday morning and flew home to Australia that night and when we got home turned on our computer there was an email from the staff thanking us for staying there and hoped that we had enjoyed our stay. We thought that this was a really nice touch.
Thank you to the staff of Residence Inn Beverly Hills you made our last week in the USA a week to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn