Stayed at The Residence Inn Beverly Hills with my 18 and 21 yo children. We had a king bed and a pull out couch which worked for us. The room was clean, bed a little hard. Only complaint was the toiletries were very skimpy. My daughter has long hair and one bottle of shampoo was just enough for her. If you ask for extra at the front desk, they will give you more. Parking is pricey, 27/day. Good location but you have to walk about 10 min to get to shops/restaurants. Breakfast was good and helped with expenses. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn