I love staying in Residence inns in general because of the cozy homey feeling that they provide. Residence inn beverly hills however has lesser of that, with smaller rooms, gardenless property and less amenities around. The property is small and located in the south corner of beverly hills. You still need to drive up to the main area, since there's no restaurants or shops around. Breakfast is good. There was no afternoon snacks on the dates that i stayed, so a bit downer.
I'd try something else the next time i'm in LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our boutique-inspired hotel, just minutes from Rodeo Drive! Our recently renovated guest suites and lobby are awaiting your arrival. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Residence Inn