I was looking for a hotel that was inexpensive and allowed smoking (partner smokes). As with most places in suburbs of Los Angeles, you do need a car to get to most places from here but location is not bad, about 45 minutes to many areas of Los Angeles (not during rush hour of course). CVS drugstore is next door.
We stayed in a regular room for 2 nights, it was clean, had a coffee maker, small refrigerator, TV, free wireless internet (a bit slow at times), free morning breakfast room (breads, danish, coffee, juice, etc.).
Hotel has secured parking (gated, use room card to access) and parking is free. Even though it was a smoking room, the room smelled fresh. We paid about $75 a night plus tax, substantially less than most other hotels around Los Angeles and a very good value. No complaints - check-in was easy, daily maid service, etc. You aren't getting a luxury room for this rate of course but it's more than you might get at budget hotels at around the same rate. Hotel is within 5-10 minutes of the 101 and 118 Highways.
We traveled to Pasadena and Malibu and this hotel location was a good compromise for location and price.
I would recommend this hotel to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Reseda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites - Reseda
- Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda Hotel Los Angeles
- Howard Johnson Hotel Reseda
- Howard Johnson Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Howard Johnson