“Non vacation stay”

Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Reseda
Ranked #80 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I liked the hotel. The room was clean which was my main concern. The staff was friendly. I had no problems. The rate was reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
seeyeah, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Reseda, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Glad you found the rooms clean and our rate to your liking. We provide the best value to all our guests. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Hotel recommended by family member for my uncle's funeral, but location was too far from San Fernando Mission where the funeral was. Also, reservation department said breakfast was "hot" and it was not.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. We do apologize if the family member gave you the wrong info regarding the hotel. We do serve a free continental breakfast at our hotel which includes bread, bagels and cream cheese, coffee, tea, milk, apple and orange juice, 2 types of cereal, muffins, danish, fresh apples and oranges. Hope to serve you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Of all the choices in the same area and in the same price range HOJO is your best bet in terms of safety, cleanliness and customer service. The only thing I did not like is that they do not have an elevator. I went to Resida California to visit my 89 years old father who stays at a Senior Citizen apartment. When I needed to go back to my hotel room, my father went back with me, I forgot that they did not have an elevator, I thought my father would not be able to go to my room on the 2nd floor, I told him to just wait for me at the lobby, but one of the staff had managed to help him with his walker and he was able to climb the stairs. I hope they would consider adding an elevator.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our property. Loved the fact that you appreciated our service and quality at the Howard Johnson Inn & Suites in Reseda ,CA. Sorry for the inconvenience regarding the elevator. If we know ahead of time we do accommodate guest on the ground floor where possible.
We do look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

On a last minute New Year's Eve/New Year's mini-vacation trip to Universal Studios and NYE LA at Grand Park, this was the only place I could find that still had rooms available. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It's about 15 minutes to Universal Studios and 30 minutes to Downtown LA so the location worked for us. We stayed in 2 king suites. The rooms were large and clean and had more than enough space for everyone in our party. There's free parking, free wi-fi, and free breakfast. My only complaint is that the key cards had the tendency to just stop working sometimes. Overall, I'd consider staying here again when I'm in the LA area.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. Glad you found our hotel to your liking. We provide great service and quality at our hotel to all our guests. Many Visitors coming to LA find our property to be economical and close to many of the area attraction such as Universal Studios, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Getty Center, Six Flags Magic Mountain etc. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 27, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Steve M