Radisson Hotel Chatsworth
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
$279
$249
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
$134
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
$146
$135
$128
$107
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$252
$236
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$395
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $484/night.

$400
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $495/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $568/night.

$195
$186
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

All reviewsfront desktopanga canyoncountry delisan fernando valleyshower stallbusiness tripbusiness travelerbreakfast buffetawesome hotelspacious roompleasant stayfree parkingbusiness centerclean hotelfitness centerking bedcoffee maker
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I wa a little concerned because I read other reviews that complained about the area (it wasn't bad at all) and other issues. We had a very nice two night stay. The room was big and the bathroom was spacious too. The shower and bath were separate and the floor of the shower had comfortable tile. The front desk staff (Adrian) was efficient and classy. The parking is free (yeah)! The pool are is pretty and the gym is just what you need. There is a pretty little sitting area in a courtyard too.
The only negatives were that the common areas are a bit worn. Also I had to go to the laundry at night and that was a bit scarey (could be better lighted) and there seems to be something very wrong with the dryer. I was afraid I would burn down the hotel using it.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Gina A
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed at the Radisson Hotel in Chatsworth for one night. This hotel is situated in a commercial area with strip malls and industry park-like surroundings. The hotel ground itself is nice with big trees in the parking lot but there is really nothing interesting in this neighborhood except driving further down to the Reagan Library on the 118. We were greeted with courteous and professional staff. I asked for a quiet room and was granted. I was a little disappointed when first walked into the room, it was a little outdated. For the room rate of the hotel I expected a fancier hotel room. The room was clean but it just had an old feeling to it. No plasma TV and the flimsy closet really added a cheap looking feel to the room. The room was very quiet except for the loud sound from the air-conditioning. Actually the whole hotel was quiet maybe because it was a Friday afternoon. The bathroom has a separate shower stall which was nice but there should be a mat because the floor of the shower was quite rough. I had a hard time finding the ice machine. After walking around for several minutes I had to ask the staff at the lobby where it was. I think signs need to be placed to make it easier for guess to locate this machine. We upgraded to the bed and breakfast deal and paid $15 extra to get a $20 coupon for breakfast. Breakfast was OK, and I was amazed that they were able to keep the bacon and waffles nice and crisp. The scrambled eggs was good too. We had a nice stay but I don't think we will come back in the future. For dining suggestion, I highly recommend Les Sisters for a good southern soul food meal. It's right around the corner of Topanga Canyon and Devonshire. Again, the staff at this hotel really made our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Pick a room that faces the courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Dear ROCruiser,
Thanks you for taking the time to share your experience and we are pleased that you took the time to let us know about the services rendered to you by our staff, In the hospitality industry, we know the number one factor in guest satisfaction is service and attitude of employees, we are gratified when we hear that we have been successful in providing such service to our guests. I share your concerns with respect to our guest room conditions, we are doing our most to speed up our hotel renovation ( 4 Mil. Dollars ) where all rooms and all public areas from lobby to hallways will be stripped and replaced from wall papers/paint to carpets and furniture, our goal to complete the project by November /2012 . On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your stay and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Yes, this hotel is under revovation, however it in no way did it hamper our recent visit. We were in the area for the CSUN Graduation ceremony and the hotel and staff were excellent. They offered a late checkout, served a very generous buffet breakfast, and the rooms were lovely. Past reviews were a bit negative, wanted to give the management kodos!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear lcSanDiego,
Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience of your recent stay with us, our staff appreciates your kind comments concerning the services and accommodations provided to you.
Your remarks are being shared with the management team at the hotel and with the operations personnel. Comments such as yours benefit our system in many ways. We work very hard to maintain the highest standards of excellence in all areas of our hotel operations.THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stayed here overnight for fun, not a business trip. The hotel was very quiet and clean. It was undergoing renovations in some areas, but it did not affect us. It is a long, rambling sort of place, and the pool was another courtyard away. It was clean and heated, but the spa looked dirty. It's in a great area for eating - the Country Deli, one of our favorites, is right across the street. On the whole, it was a pleasant stay for a mini vacation.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed equal.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
RadArtChatsworth, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience at the Radisson Hotel Chatsworth. our staff appreciates your kind comments concerning the service and accommodations provided to you.
Your remarks are being shared with the management team at the hotel and with the operations personnel. comments such as yours benefit our system in many ways. We work very hard to maintain the highest standards of excellence in all areas of our hotel operations, Thank you and please come and see us again.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I'm not usually one to leave bad reviews but there was just too many little things that bothered me about the hotel. It is now apparently the Chatsworth Hotel but I had originally booked it as a Radisson. For a moment, we thought were were in the wrong place since the sign out front had changed but nothing else.

We needed a place close to some family, which is why we chose this hotel. The distance from where we needed to be was good but that seemed to be the only thing. When we walked through the hotel to the 3rd floor, we could definitely see that the hotel was in desperate need of some maintenance. The rugs were worn, there were questionable stains in the hallways, the sleep number bed remote wasn't working, etc. The hotel said they had room service but there was no menu in the room, nor was there any information in a book as most hotel rooms provide.

There was pounding throughout the night, almost as if people were running up and down the halls or even up and down the walls themselves. We had to call down for extra sheets for the sofa bed, which was fine and they opened up the sofa bed for me. The set-up of the room wasn't that great as the sofa bed was directly in front of the air conditioning unit which made for me being freezing and my sister not getting enough air. I also have bad allergies to dust mites and kept coughing and sneezing the entire time I was in the room. The moment I stepped out, I was fine, which made me wonder how clean the place really was.

I had booked the hotel for my sister and myself over the phone and asked for all price quotes and charges that were part of the bill so I could make a decision about this hotel and another nearby. I was given the quote of $81 a night with AAA for the weekend plus hotel tax. Okay, that's normal. Imagine my surprise when my credit card was charged $150 more than what my final bill was as I was checking out of the hotel. When I called, I was told that the hotel charged $50/night for incidentals and that it was on the website. Yes, but I didn't book through the website. He said I was GIVEN a form that outlined this when I called. I was passed along a sheet of paper that had my dates of check-in and check-out, and requested my sister's information (as she would be holding the 2nd key), the make of our rental car, and the license plate number.

The man on the phone was not helpful and told me that so long as the room was in the same condition as it was before we arrived, the money would be returned in "maybe 3-4 days, maybe longer."

While the hotel was near where we needed to be, I would have much preferred to stay at a hotel slightly farther away for a cleaner space, a room with the desired information, and better service. While Jose was helpful the one night, it seemed no one else cared whether or not the guests were comfortable or were given basic information.

Room Tip: Pay the extra $8 to stay at the Hilton nearby.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary N
RadArtChatsworth, Manager at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth . On behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience. Since guest satisfaction is a number one priority to us, your comments have been, and always will be, important.
I do share your concerns and apologize for the confusion in regards of hotel check in procedure, it is a common hotel practice at time of check -in to only authorize the credit card for the Tl. amount of room rate + tax + $ amount per day to cover any incidentals ( Room Service, Restaurant, Bar, Phone ... ) charges which are signed to the room, again this is only pending authorizations and not actual charges. as mentioned on Guest Registration Form. And in regards of in room directories we are in the process of replacing them with a new and updated ones for our hotel is in the mid of renovation which involves all our guest rooms and public areas which will be complete by the end of September. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Arthur Boshnakian General Manager Radisson Hotel Chatsworth