2,542 results
All reviews ihg member free shuttle shuttle service club floor between flights an early flight breakfast buffet manhattan beach next morning century blvd an overnight stay rental car comfortable room stayed here for one night parking garage lax taproom
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Good hotel in a great airport location.

Hotel offers an airport shuttle service . From the hotel to airport they are very 20-30 mins. (We were advised to be in the foyer approx 30 mins before you want to catch the shuttle)

Checkin was easy and fairly quick.

Concierge the first gentleman was helpful and friendly, but the second chap I spoke to the next day I felt as if I was an interruption .

Our room was 1216 and had 2x double beds. ( As we had two kids sharing)Room was spacious and had a great view of the east/west runway on the south side. Great for a plane spotter.
Windows did open a fraction which was nice to get some air, but noisy of course.

Shower over bath. Spacious vanity/ large mirror and also a make up mirror.

Iron ironing board, tv which also had a USB charger, Kuerig coffee maker.

While the bed was comfortable it was very noisy . Both beds creaked real bad .
Not sure if it was springs or the bases they were on. One of our kids had a restless sleep and you heard every time they turned .

There was a side table and also a comfy chair.

Parking is available at a charge.

We purchased a wood fired pizza USD$23 for a large , which was yummy.
I had an Asian Chicken salad USD8-9 which was nice . From the Boulevard Market Cafe in the lobby . Other restaurants avail also if you check the hotel website.

The morning of the day we were flying out we caught an Uber to IHOP (US$5.80)then Fox Hill Mall (US$6.83). Fox Hill Mall to hotel was (US$8.80).
There is also an In and Out Burger near by if u were to catch an Uber I guess about $4.

Good hotel and would stay again

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza LAX. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and facilities.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

This is a standard 3-4 start hotel. I was here for an overnight stay for the flight the next day.

The check-in agent was very nice and pleasant which was a nice plus.

The room cleanliness can be improved and the rooms are tired/old with worn/stained furniture/capering.
My experience w/ the hotel shuttle was very quick both ways (not sure if I was lucky).

For the price I paid, I felt it was an acceptable value. However, due to room cleanliness, I will have to think twice about staying here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport. I am very sorry to hear that you were generally disappointed with your stay.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Ordered one dish for breakfast and they added coffee carafe $12 and OJ$7 by their own.
Carafe was dirty inside and out.
No one picked up the tray almost over12hours

Ordered food at the lobby cafe, they made a mistake for order. Refund process too complicated and had to eat whatever I got

Room water faucet is halfway broken and water leaks all day long

parking is not included and have to pay per day.

There are tons of better service place to stay with similar price range lol

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed January 30, 2019

The hotel is soooo average. When we arrived, our booking was not in the system - the attendant was helpful in the fact that she was capable of making a booking but super rude. Felt like we were an inconvenience to her. The room was spacious but man the sound proofing in the hotel really needs to be improved especially given it's right next to the airport. We could literally hear every plane taking off and landing - we could also hear our neighbours open doors, argue, everything you could think of.

It was fine for us for one night, but stay away otherwise.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the conditions described in your review. There is certainly no excuse so I will not try to offer one.

I can assure you that we are focused on continually improving everything about the hotel and I do hope that you will give us another chance.

Thanks for your patronage and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2019

Overpriced on account of the proximity to the airport. Elsewhere you could probably knock 50% off the bill! Nothing fundamentally wrong with the hotel service is good, rooms clean etc. Just the wallet takes a hit, but so it does anywhere around the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019