Daytime not bad window lighting, but awful out-dated cheap knock-off of knock-off lamps with harsh fluorescent bulbs with a green-yellow tinge. No shampoo or lotion, just bar soaps. A faint urine odor persisted near the bed, but couldn't locate it exactly. Windows were very tight and stiff and required a Herculean effort to open. Staff were all nice and friendly. At night, I had to arrange the blackout curtains perfectly so that the screechy self-storage security street lights next door didn't wake me up all night. Even then, there were at least 3 or 4 gadgets like smoke detectors and such that had little bright indicator lights that glowed through the night - they could have been placed better. Bathtub faucet dripped. Water filter on the kitchen tap was a nice touch though. Utensil drawer was scary and unevenly stocked. No closet, just a corner area with the cheapest possible wire rack with 3 (three) hangers on it! Also, many hotels should stop using the magnetic cards with the Pizza Hut ad on them, because I always think that the pointy red hat indicates the direction of the card placement on the door lock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $15/day for stays of 1-6 nights. $5/day for stays of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Los Angeles-Lax Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Extended Stay America Los Angeles
- Extended Stay Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Extended Stay