The best thing about this place is its location. It's very close to Westfield Culver City and Howard Hughes. It's also next to a diner. However, it's 10 minutes ride to LAX, so that does not actually make it an airport hotel.
Rooms are a bit outdated, Kitchenette is a plus but I didn't use it at all. My room had a full size refrigerator which is very useful during long stays. It also has ironing facilities. Air conditioning is
very loud. They clean the rooms once a week on the day you agreed upon.
Parking is free and there is enough parking space, never had a problem finding one.
Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $15/day for stays of 1-6 nights. $5/day for stays of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Los Angeles-Lax Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Extended Stay America Los Angeles
- Extended Stay Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Extended Stay