La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
  • Beachfront
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$309
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$796
$309
  • Breakfast included
$271
$212
Travelocity
1,680 results
All reviewstaco bellclose to the airportcentury blvdfree breakfastmanhattan beachyogurtfree shuttlean early morning flightrental carother hotelsan overnight stayone night staybed was comfortableairport hotelshort staycoffee makerlax
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Loving it. The price is Rt. The Hotel is very nice n warm. I feel Rg. At hm. Whenever I stay at La Quinta. I stay there twice A year 4"my family reunion every Sept. 11 n also my Dad Memo day as well n I also stay at La Quinta in AZ. Every Thanksgiven as well. N the best part about it I can travel with my 2Puppies. Excellent service n very friendly staff. I always feel very welcome whenever I stay. Well, all I can say is... Im loving it at La Quinta n wouldn't stay anywhere else with my puppies. Highly recommend it if u have puppies. C u again La Quinta on Thanksgiven in Mesa, AZ. Long... Time La Quinta ; )

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A La Quinta traveler
Powell, Wyoming, USA
Reviewed September 11, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed here because we had a flight delay and this hotel is near from the airport. We had two rooms, one with one king bed and the other with two queen beds. The beds were confortable, the TV was nice (HD). The furniture was a little bit damaged. The window was dirty. The staff was ok, not so helpful. They have a shuttle service to LAX every 15 to 20 min. No fridge nor microwave in the room. The ice machine on the floor was out of order. The breakfast buffet was very good. Overall this hotel is ok just for one night.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke, don't let them put you in a room for smokers. The smell is terrible. Also, the views on the lower floors aren't good. Higher floors have a nice LA view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The price was good it was cleans the parking was costly 15 per night , is it me that tired of nickel and dimes places , why not every things is included in the price, wifi was free clean beds , and they were comfortable , free breakfast was good that was great since we paid for the parking so it was good trade I guess. Close to airport and Hwy .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We use La Quinta a lot across the USA, this one fell a bit short. 2 adults and 2 children, ages 12+10, stayed for 4 nights as a base for most of LA. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms reasonable with 2 double beds just big enough, but no fridge which was a pain. Ice machine on 10th flr was "temporarily out of order" for all 4 days and no sign of any attempt to fix. Lifts were slow, one under repair for all 4 days, the middle one sounded like it had been installed - back in the day. Pool needs a make over, utilitarian would be its best description. Breakfast ok and a useful inclusion in price..,as with all LA Quinta. We got rooms with parking for $ 150 per night so no complaints, but it's a one night hotel in its present state. Radisson and Holiday inn were competitive on price on the day ( but no where near on advance booking terms....aswe had done) and both very close, so you have options.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family