“overnight stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #82 of 349 Hotels in Los Angeles
Lanai City
“overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our family of six, four adults and two younger children, spent a night in two rooms at the Hilton LAX Hotel, to catch a morning flight to Hawaii. We were more than satisfied with our experience there. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jasmine W, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hi lny_golfer,

Thank you for choosing Hilton LAX as the first stop on your Hawaiian vacation. We hope you had a wonderful time. We look forward to your next visit!

Assistant to the Director of Rooms I Hilton Los Angeles Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (668)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

A very good hotel to stay in, a shuttle that runs every 15 minutes to the airport, several restaurants to choose from, and a concierge lounge with an amazing view. Rooms are very nice - recently renovated.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jasmine W, Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Hi Kuwells! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our property! Please come visit again soon.

Best Regards,
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We only stayed here for a night before picking up people from LAX.

The rooms were lovely, beds very comfortable and they have blackout curtains. Only drawback was were woken up by Fedex planes early in the morning. Our room seemed to be right at there take off point.

Room service, meals were good. Price was standard for any normal hotel.

Wi-fi was very expensive about $10/day. However there was free wifi in the lobby

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jasmineo84,

As an airport hotel, we strive to provide peaceful accommodations for all of our guests. I apologize that the late flights interrupted your sleep. However, I am glad to hear that you've enjoyed our in room dining. Thank you for your feedback.

Lincolnshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice rooms and comfy beds but noting exceptional, especially for the price.

Hotel operates a free shuttle bus to and from the airport. Car parking is $26/day which is frankly a liberty when you have already paid for the room. Wi-Fi another $9.95/day. We had another $13ish added on per day for something else that we couldn't quite fathom.

Very close to the airport which makes it very noisy - far more so than the equivalent UK airport Travelodge or Premier Inn, and the noise of the lifts could be heard 8 rooms away. A/C very noisy, had to be turned off at night.

Taking the final bill into consideration, it was very expensive for what it was and would avoid it in the future. Okay I guess if your company is picking up the tab and you come prepared with ear plugs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ben870407
ben870407, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize that you found the AC in the room to be disruptive. Your comments are appreciated, as we rely on our guest feedback to improve our overall guest experience.

Best regards,
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I recently stayed here to catch an early flight, expecting a standard hotel stay. Even though Hilton is a big name and knew my room was going to be worth every penny, I did not expect my amazing check in! A gentleman by the name of Ulisses assisted me with my check in, even though I was a bit early. He is not your standard Front desk agent, he literally made me feel like I was part of what they call "the Hilton family". He has a great sense of humor. The room was comfortable and spacious. The Hotel has a great atmosphere and a shuttle service that is running promptly! Thanks again for an amazing stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Hi Dhonest1,

We are thrilled to read your review. Ulices is a great member of our Team, and we will be sure to share your comments with our management Team . I'm glad that he made you feel like you were part of the Hilton Family, and I agree that he has a great since of humor. We hope to see you again soon!

Poughkeepsie, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Top of the line Hilton; elegant and classy. This huge property has friendly, personal service despite its impersonal appearance. Many good restaurant options. Sydnee at front desk is great (thanks Sydnee!). Drive up to entrance loaded with cars, buses, and bustle, and a suited employee greets you and assists in what would have been a stressful mess. Reasonable rates. I wish I could have stayed here instead of the N. Highland Hilton Garden Inn for all of my stay in LA. This hotel is a great value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DrSGPrice
Hi DrSGPrice! We are thrilled to hear that Sydnee was able to assist you! We will be sure to pass along the good word. Your review was too kind! Next time you are in Los Angeles, please stop by.

United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

The free shuttle bus from the airport was prompt and the driver was very helpful. The hotel was very smart and clean, the room was very clean and well appointed (no internet though, unless you pay). The staff were really helpful and overall we had a great stay. I don't think that you'd want to holiday here, as there isn't much in the neighbourhood, but for sleeping after a long haul flight we found it perfect.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hi C2580, and thank you for reviewing our property! Also, thank you for sharing the picture. You're right, the rooms are great for sleeping after a long haul!