“Very Nice”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Other choices: Hollywood Loft, The Bungalow, Hawaiian Hut
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dhiya A A
“Very Nice”
Reviewed September 2, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I loved the place. It was very nice. I met Cheri a couple of times and she was lovely. I had amazing time, and I would recommend it for anyone.

I did not like the instruction and the detailed guide how to get in and how to get out. It was confusing at first, but when I did it once, it was no issue after that.
I did not like the list of cleaning and doing list since I was in vacation and normally you do not watch the dishes or the follow instruction when you go to hotels. However, I did the list and I checked out. I received my refund in full.

Thank you, Cheri.

Dhiya

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 3, 2016
Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure having you here. We make the self check-in instructions precise as we have guests checking in from 3:00 PM on throughout the night from all over the world, and since we have 2 entry gates & 4 guest houses, we want to make sure no one gets lost especially after business hours when there is no one to assist them (we have had guests go into the WRONG guest house and even our neighbors houses!)
Just to let you known, the check-out check list is optional, for the benefit of insuring guests of getting their sec. dep. back in full.
Now that you know the ropes, next time will be a breeze! Hope to see you again soon, Dhiya! Thank you, again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing