“Wonderful hotel in L.A”

Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
Ranked #91 of 357 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Comfortable hotel, nice and clean. I stayed four days in the hotel and it was all decorated for Christmas, was very beautiful. It has many amenities like (pool, gym, starbucks etc). The rooms were large, very clean and nicely decorated. It is a good option for those who want to spend a good time in Los Angeles. It's great.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed October 22, 2009

I was there for my 30th H.S. reunion. The food at the reunion was terrible. Everything else was boring, bland and inexpensive to serve. A lot of pasta, beans, rice, fajitas. That was it. They had a carving station with just turkey. I've never been to a restaurant, hotels included where they didn't serve at least roast beef, ham, pork or something other than turkey at a carving station, and quite honestly, the turkey was the only thing worth eating. All of the food in the serving containers was cold, they had only one dressing (Caesar) for the salad, not even oil and vinegar, and they started clearing the tables of all the candles only 2 hours into the reunion, which I thought was really rude, since it was only 9:30 p.m. at the time. I was really disappointed. I thought they would serve better food considering this was a large event with a lot of people. To top it all off, they overcharged my credit card $36.00, which I had to call my bank and deal with that issue. Our room was nice but VERY small. Hardly any room to move around in. Next time I stay in the valley, I'll definitely pick someplace else. I was reading the room service menu, and apparently it wasn't just the reunion. They hardly had anything to choose from for dinner. Literally, they had like 3 or 4 items. No steak, no prime rib, just salmon and pork chops. This isn't a poor part of town. They have the worse room service menu I've ever seen. Needless to say, I won't be back there ever again. Oh and for those of you that don't bring your own computer but need to get online, they charge you $12.00 for 15 min. Every hotel I've ever stayed in gives you access for free, whether in your room or in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2009

Met here with friends from all over U.S. and Canada. We were treated like royals and well advised of local attractions by staff. Rooms very clean and comfortable...

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2009

This was our second stay at this hotel. The property is very clean and the staff are some of the nicest of any hotel that I've ever stayed including 4-5 star accomodations. I believe that it is rated a 3 star but it actually deserves a bit higher rating, perhaps 3.5 in my opinion. The location is very good with a P.F. Changs right across the street as well as a mall that includes department stores and other restaurants. There are two pools, one indoor and one outdoor, and the fitness center has treadmills and some other equipment that is as nice as anything at my gym in my hometown. Other conveniences are a Starbucks onsite as well as a restaurant that actually has very good food. The rooms are very clean and not showing wear. Overall, this hotel is quite nice.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2009

When I first checked in, they gave me the wrong room type. The staff could not communicate to each other in order to give me the correct room i booked. Once I got my room, it was quite nice. I wasn't happy with the staff and their style, and the Starbucks in the lobby has even worse staff working for them. Its worth it to drive a couple of blocks to go to the nearest Starbucks or Coffee Bean.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2009

It's located outside of LA, 20min drive. However, with LA traffic, it's more like 45min to an hour. The grounds are nice, plenty of open space, and definitely a pet friendly hotel. It's right across the street from Westfield Mall, a movie theater and some nice restaurants. Though I have to say PF Chang's twist on Chinese is definitely lacking. Ruth Chris is a better alternative. Dress is casual at both places.
Right around the area of the hotel you can find mostly everything you will need. The gym and pools are nice. Smoking is not permitted in the room, but there is a smoking area by the pool. The balcony is very small, no room for a table or chairs, so there are none.
If you are going to have breakfast inside the hotel, do the a la carte, cheaper than the buffet which doesn't really offer a lot. Parking is $13/day, but when you're in LA it's considered a bargain. It's a good getaway from the every day city life, but close enough to get all that you want and need.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I stayed with my wife and child for 3 nights in early October 2008.
Plusses: The room was good and quiet and the beds were comfortable. The food from the restaurant in the hotel was very good: CONGRATULATION to all the kitchen staff !
The room service people were prompt, courteous and friendly.

Minusses: I was shocked to have to pay an additional $12.00 per day for parking. I mean, we flew all the way from New York and this was supposed to be car friendly LA after all, parking should come at no extra cost. My wife was justly annoyed that WIFI access in the room came with a $5.00 per day fee. She had to spend a good 20 minutes on her cell phone to get the WIFI charge in the room removed. This was a waste of time for us.

Overall, we had a good stay... and as I mentioned above, the food was surprisingly good for a big chain hotel

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
North San Fernando Valley
Radisson Hotel Chatsworth
Radisson Hotel Chatsworth
#60 of 357 in Los Angeles

Been to Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills? Share your experiences!