THis is the best hotel in the Woodland Hills area. It in right in the Warner Center. It is next to two shopping malls and behind it is a park that has movies or entertainment every Sat and Sun in the summer. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful.
The price varies a lot depending on wheter or not they have a convention going on at the hotel.
The breakfast buffet is great. It is a little slow for dinnner. Go else where if you can plenty of places near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the San Fernando Valley, in Woodland Hills, California, the Warner Center Marriott is a newly reenergized world. Luxury reigns in 474 new guest rooms and suites with Marriott’s plush Revive™ bed and 32-inch HD flat-panel TV that connects to your laptop, smart phone and more! The chic new poolside Urban Oasis with cabanas, fire pit and bar invites casual mingling outdoors. A recharged fitness center with cutting-edge equipment dares you to “work it”. 25,000 square feet of all-new function space inspire brilliant events. For refined refreshment, visit Starbucks, the ultra hip Q Martini Bar and Breeze, an American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott