I read the reviews, and while I read the negatives, I found the hotel to be in a great location for the mall across the street, and not far from the 101 freeway. This is a business hotel, so don't expect kids to enjoy this place much. Rooms are typical Marriott - nicely appointed, and clean. Safe as well. This place can be full, so make sure of your Reservation! People are friendly, a the breakfast was no surprise, and expensive, like nearby restaurants. I was here for a meeting in the complex next to the hotel and the parking is not free. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the San Fernando Valley, in Woodland Hills, California, the Warner Center Marriott is a newly reenergized world. Luxury reigns in 474 new guest rooms and suites with Marriott’s plush Revive™ bed and 32-inch HD flat-panel TV that connects to your laptop, smart phone and more! The chic new poolside Urban Oasis with cabanas, fire pit and bar invites casual mingling outdoors. A recharged fitness center with cutting-edge equipment dares you to “work it”. 25,000 square feet of all-new function space inspire brilliant events. For refined refreshment, visit Starbucks, the ultra hip Q Martini Bar and Breeze, an American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott