Stayed six nights with family part business/part holiday. This hotel dealt with complaint in very professional manner. Service in restaurant can be a little hit or miss but the food is the best I have had in Marriott. The Executive longue clear breakfast at one minute to nine NO exceptions. The Valet parking service is excellent. Indoor and Outdoor Pools are very good. Good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the San Fernando Valley, in Woodland Hills, California, the Warner Center Marriott is a newly reenergized world. Luxury reigns in 474 new guest rooms and suites with Marriott’s plush Revive™ bed and 32-inch HD flat-panel TV that connects to your laptop, smart phone and more! The chic new poolside Urban Oasis with cabanas, fire pit and bar invites casual mingling outdoors. A recharged fitness center with cutting-edge equipment dares you to “work it”. 25,000 square feet of all-new function space inspire brilliant events. For refined refreshment, visit Starbucks, the ultra hip Q Martini Bar and Breeze, an American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott