We recently stayed here for 5 nights to attend a wedding and got a great price of $99 per night. We thought the hotel was well situated for our needs but you have to remember that Woodland Hills is not downtown LA. Parking was $13 a night in an adjoining garage and ther is a nice mall across the street (try Ruby's for breakfast or lunch). There is a PF Chang's across the street and Kate Mantilini, a chic LA type fancy diner in the complex, as well as numerous other restaurants from fancy steakhouses to fast food and Chinese. There is a larger upscale mall also within walking distance. This Marriott has a nice little indoor pool and fitness center and an outside pool as well, with a small bar. There is a tiny sports bar inside and a dining room serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a small business center that charges exorbitant prices to use their computers although you can print boarding passes for free. Wifi is available throughout the hotel and you will see many people sitting in the lobby using their computers. Maid service is very efficient and helpful, as is the entire hotel staff. The hotel was an excellent base for our five days here, which included visits to Simi Valley, Santa Monica, etc. You can get around the area very easy, usually avoiding the horrendous LA traffic. All in all, a great place to stay if you want to avoid LA congestion. Calabasas, only a couple of miles away, is a nice choice for a quaint town with good restaurants and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the San Fernando Valley, in Woodland Hills, California, the Warner Center Marriott is a newly reenergized world. Luxury reigns in 474 new guest rooms and suites with Marriott’s plush Revive™ bed and 32-inch HD flat-panel TV that connects to your laptop, smart phone and more! The chic new poolside Urban Oasis with cabanas, fire pit and bar invites casual mingling outdoors. A recharged fitness center with cutting-edge equipment dares you to “work it”. 25,000 square feet of all-new function space inspire brilliant events. For refined refreshment, visit Starbucks, the ultra hip Q Martini Bar and Breeze, an American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Marriott Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott