We stayed for 2 nights and we are a little bit underwhelmed. The hotel needs a major renovation. Though the room we stayed has an LCD TV and the view is fine, it is more like a hampton inn rather than a Hilton. Since it is a Hilton, so they charge a fee for interenet access. But the wireless connection is so poor that we constantly had to reconnect and the speed is almost like a dialup. When we switched to the wired internet access, they charged us twice for the same day. The ice machine on 8th floor is broken. We will find a better option next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated (2016), full-service hotel located within Warner Center in Woodland Hills. The Hilton Woodland Hills hotel offers modern amenities in the warm, Southern-California climate and is located near Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. Our 330 guestrooms are BRAND NEW, spacious and sleek with wireless internet access, 37" LCD HDTV's, and Hilton's Serenity bedding collection, including rarely seen Double King rooms available. RUNWAY, the hotel's new restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, happy hour, fresh California cuisine, craft cocktails and local wines. The hotel is walking distance to many fine restaurants, premier shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Hotel Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles