I stayed at the Hilton during the week of Aug 8th - 14th. The hotel staff was friendly, rooms were clean and ok..not really anything special. I stayed in the basic king room. I had picked this hotel because it was close to the conference I was attending...so on that point alone, it was ok....there were several there, with families/kids who changed hotels after staying one night. The Hilton does not have a pool, does not have free internet, does not have free over night parking and does not have mini refridg. in rooms...so if these things are important to you, I would pick another hotel. There are many restaurant's close to the Hilton....most just out the front door and 1/2 block away. The Cheescake Factory, Morton's, BJ's Restaurant and Brewery. Starbucks, Jamba Juice and a few burger places are about 1 block away. I did find the best place to have breakfast and it's VERY inexpensive.....right next door to the Hilton, at 6400 Canoga, on the first floor of the office building, in Suite 118 is a very small place called SWEET HOUSE CAFE. they have great breakfasts, eggs, bagels, fruit, etc., and for lunch, all kinds of sandwiches and salads....they are open only until 4:00 PM...but worth the stop and very inexpensive. Check out from the Hilton was easy..no issues...overall the Hilton is a fine hotel, if you don't want the frills and thrills ....basic hotel, lounge, etc.....I would stay again, BUT not if I were to bring my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated (2016), full-service hotel located within Warner Center in Woodland Hills. The Hilton Woodland Hills hotel offers modern amenities in the warm, Southern-California climate and is located near Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. Our 330 guestrooms are BRAND NEW, spacious and sleek with wireless internet access, 37” LCD HDTV’s, and Hilton’s Serenity bedding collection, including rarely seen Double King rooms available. RUNWAY, the hotel's new restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, happy hour, fresh California cuisine, craft cocktails and local wines. The hotel is walking distance to many fine restaurants, premier shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Hotel Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles