1,600 results
All reviews the concierge lounge front desk executive floor warner center self parking valet staff nice hotel business travel room service breakfast buffet corner room nice stay lobby refrigerator garage freeway california
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have weekly business meetings to Hilton. Yethav a server there is by far the best employee there. I will keep coming back here. Great food and service. Never fails to bring a warm personality. Thank you, Yethev.

Trip type: Traveled on business
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Giftedmodel,
Thank you so much for having your meetings at the Hilton and for your fantastic review. We appreciate you business and your kind special recognition of Yethar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The parking situation at this location was a bit of a pain. First off, charging for parking in the middle of the suburbs seems a little silly, no it seems cheap. But be that as it may, having to carry the little card around to get in and out of the garage was, well, stupid is the word that comes to mind. What would have happened if I had lost the card? I'm sure that would be a problem that could be solved with a credit card, but it was already and expensive stay, so I find the thought of spending even more somewhat offensive. Then, after checking out, the card did not work and I had to summon the attendant to get out of the garage so that I could get to my next stop.

The whole arrangement made the simple act of parking a vehicle overly complicated. I opted for this location over the nearby Hilton Garden Inn because of renovation work at the other location. I'll probably give that one a try next time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mlewis15568958693478,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I sincerely apologize for the frustrating situation you encountered exiting the garage. The parking ticket is required by the gate to open upon exiting and I am sorry that it did not work,
We do appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton, and we hope you give us another chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly staff, food was good. The room decor was too modern, cold. It is not to convenient too any amusements, attractions or tourist item. It is a good place to stay if you have business in the area. It is very close to a large shopping mall with everything from Target to Neiman Marcus and right next to a good restaurant, BJs

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joe M,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food and service, as well as some conveniences of our location.
We appreciate your business and look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location was central all of the events that we participated in during the weekend. Hotel staff were excellent, especially the support staff. The executive lounge was one of the primary reasons that we choose this hotel outside of location. Rooms were excellent and beautiful artwork.

Dear PSDW10,
Thank you very much for your visit and your fantastic review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind recognition of our amazing staff.
We thank you for your business and look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days on a business visit, located close to shopping places and good food areas, ideal for short stays. The rooms are good with nice amenities, good bedding for a sound sleep and courteous staff. The only drawback is no great breakfast. But the shopping place opposite makes up. Evenings vacant be enjoyed around the village or Westfield mall.

Trip type: Traveled on business
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear ramachandranrv,
Thank you very much for your 3 day visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind recognition of our amazing staff. I am sorry that breakfast did not meet your expectations. We try to have a large variety of items available on our buffet as well as nice a la carte options on the menu.
We appreciate your business and look forward to welcome you again very soon.