Lowest prices for your stay
$169
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Skyscanner.com
$167
Rob

Cancelled my reservation 12 days after I had booked

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 28, 2019
I had booked a room at a discounted rate and the hotel cancelled my reservation claiming the rate was made in error. Would have been nice to know earlier than 12 days after booking! They then cancelled my reservation without my consent
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
1.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Aug 29, 2019
Dear Rob155353,
I apologize that your reservation was cancelled by us as described and hope to be able to make it right. Please contact me at the hotel if you like, so I can assist you with your reservation.
$336
    $115
21.8 miles from Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
View more hotels in Los Angeles
2,097 results
All reviews runway restaurant front desk the executive lounge self parking the san fernando valley valet staff business trip room service maurice refrigerator freeway california starbucks hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019

We very much enjoyed our stay. Try to get the upgraded balcony rooms, these are larger with big curved balconies (not the unusable small balconies in other rooms). Plenty of dining options nearby in the various malls.

2  Thank PotatoMasher
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Dear PotatoMasher,
Thank you very much for your visit and your excellent review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I chose your hotel when my reunion planned on your hotel. I did not want to have to drive across town to a less expensive hotel after drinking. The event was great, but I would have preferred to get the DUI rather than the add-on charges to be able to use your hotel.

I was charge $4 to get a six ounce soft drink that was still warm, where the 20 oz drink cost $1.50. Also, it would seem that your fair establishment allows me the honor of paying to have my car parked at your establishment because your place is such a nice place.

The evening before, I got to stay at a hotel with a wonderful view of the coast, sitting in a hot tub and watch to beautiful sunset over Morro Rock. They were so un-classy that they did not even charge me to park at their facility, as your establishment spared no expense to make sure I was charged to park at your establishment.

How can any establishment be so low brow as to charge a customer, at check in, to be able to park there. Made me wonder if I were renting the room at an hourly rate.

Your room did not even have towels for crying out loud! I had to call the front desk in order to have someone deliver towels to our room so that my wife could dry herself off after her shower. Thank you for teaching us that, in some hotel chains, towels are optional.

I guess that I should be sorry that I am not classy enough to see the *Wisdom* of such obviously deplorable, I mean, such *customer focused* treatment. I appreciate the education from such *wonderful* leaders in the hotel industry on how to treat customers in such a way that they will remember their hotel experience. Believe me, this experience will not be forgotten anytime soon.

I had expected a wonderful experience and something that other establishments would have to work to get to your level. I found the experience that I received so far below the mark as to show that someone had to have been trying rather than an accident. So much went wrong.

Which button do I press to put this on facebook?

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank valgul
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear valgul,
Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations but I am glad you were safe with us, you should certainly never DUI.
While we do charge for parking, I sincerely apologize that there were no towels in your room when you arrived. We most certainly do provide towels and will follow up on that.
We appreciate your business and hope you do give us another chance to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

While there's nothing necessarily exceptional about this hotel, and we only stayed one night, the location was key. This area seemed to have minimal congestion (by California standards) and provided easy access to various points in the city. Close to other area stores and restaurants. Easy parking, easy check-in. The room was clean and tidy.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank ShareBear19
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear ShareBear19,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that our convenient location worked for you and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

I enjoyed my time in the Woodland Hills Hilton. Thank goodness it was a company-sponsored trip, because it was expensive: over $1000 for 5 days! The staff are very hospitable; Aaron checked me in and gave me complimentary water bottles for being a Hilton Rewards member. The staff will go out of their way to help you have a good stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank johnarnold116
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear johnarnold116,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your 5 day stay with us and appreciate your kind recognition of Aaron at the front desk and of our amazing staff in general.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

We have stayed here many times and the recent room upgrades are a welcome feature to this very well positioned hotel. The daily cleaning service left a lot to be desired (mentioned to front desk) where things were not quite right - bathrooms not very clean, one towel had a lipstick stain still visible, etc. The front desk did respond immediately to put things right but still this shouldn't be happening at a Hilton of this standard. I do recommend staying here and trust the management and team will work hard to improve.

2  Thank SingaporeBms

Dear SingaporeBms,
Thank you very much for your return visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I sincerely apologize about the daily cleaning shortcomings you encountered and while I am pleased to hear that the front desk was able to make things right, we need to do better the next time.
We appreciate your loyalty and business, and we look forward to welcome you again very soon.