Lowest prices for your stay
$169
$169
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
$167
Rick T

Very comfortable stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 17, 2019
Super nice hotel, excellent service, great beds, beautiful rooms.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again!
Thanks for making our trip awesome! Love this hotel!
The staff was extremely professional and made you feel as they appreciated you..
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jul 18, 2019
Dear Rick T,
Thank you very much for your visit and for your fantastic review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind recognition of our amazing staff.
14.1 miles from Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Room service
13.3 miles from Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
View more hotels in Los Angeles
2,096 results
All reviews runway restaurant front desk the executive lounge self parking the san fernando valley valet staff business trip room service maurice refrigerator freeway california starbucks hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Hilton is supposed to be a high class hotel. It was no better than a motel 6 what with sink drain that was as slow as molasses, cracked floor tiles in the bathroom, stains on the bathroom door threshold, and an ironing board which was missing a foot, thus it was so wobbly that the iron fell off it when my wife made the mistake of setting the iron on the ironing board. The hot iron almost hit her on the way down. What sort of cheesy place can't afford to put an ironing board in place that isn't stable?
Did I mention the parking? I can't park anywhere near the actual hotel, yet you want me to pay extra for the privilege of driving a car to your hotel? What was I supposed to do, walk to the hotel?
Your accounting is so messed up that when I showed up at the counter to check in, they wanted me to pay, even though I had a paper in my hand showing that I had made a payment with my mastercard. The supervisor told me with a straight face that "payment" means that I didn't pay. Do you people think that I don't have a very good grasp of the English language?
If I had stopped in the middle of nowhere at some truckstop/motel, I might expect all this sort of thing. But from a Hilton? Why would I ever go back to a Hilton?
And I was on the "executive" floor. I couldn't imagine what the rooms on the other floors were like.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank ivesfam2019
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear ivesfam2019,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. As we take great pride in providing excellent service, we take your valuable detailed feedback to do so much better next time.
We appreciate your business and hope you do give us another chance.

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

I travel to LA and 60 days for dance training. The studio is 5 mins from this hotel, so it's my home away from home. No one makes my stay more fabulous than Ann Rodriguez - the front office supervisor. Every detail, every request, and every element of my stay is made perfect by this organized and wonderful person. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in this part of LA..

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank tristano68
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear tristano68,
Thank you very much for your visit and for your fantastic review. We are honored to be your home away from home and I appreciate your kind special recognition of Ann.
We thank you for your business and loyalty, and we look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a family wedding and decided to stay at the Hilton with the rest of the family instead of the Marriott, where we have stayed in the past. The hotel was very clean and the service was good. We ate at the hotel restaurant which was good. Beds were comfortable and rooms are quiet. Definitely, worth the money.

1  Thank SpartyJill

Dear Sparty Jill,
Thank you very much for choosing us and congratulations to you and your family. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the food in our restaurant.
We appreciate your business and look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

I’ve stayed at many hotels and I can say spend the extra money and stay here. It was so clean, nice and friendly staff. You have to pay for parking but well worth it. Rooms were big, clean and nice. Close to a big indoor mall across the street.

1  Thank southerngirl21127
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear Laurenr12345889,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind recognition of our amazing staff.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

Once again the Hilton Woodland Hills treated us like royalty. As always, the service was impeccable and the food was delicious. We've come to expect to have all needs met with their articulate, friendly staff. We'll be back soon.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank joyce370
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Dear joyce370,
Thank you very much for having your event with us and for your fantastic review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our services and food, and appreciate your kind recognition of our amazing staff.