“Bussiness trip”

Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Ranked #35 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Your hotel could use some customer appreciation management at your front desk Your lounge staff was very courtious and accomodating Your restaurant for breakfast was very friendly and coutious Only the departure was not very pleasant

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carlos L, Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Heidi D.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us back in May 2013. I am pleased to hear about how courteous our lounge and breakfast staff. However, I am saddened to hear of the lackluster departure from our hotel. Rest assured we will reach out to the representative and inform him of your experience so that it may be used in a constructive way - as a training tool.

My apologies for your departure experience. We hope you give us another try in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,348)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The following morning on June 1st I woke up and was scratching like crazy only to find out our room had bed bugs and I was covered in bed bug bites. Then I took a shower and noticed boogers/snot all over the shower curtain. I felt so disgusted by this whole ordeal. I went down to the front desk that morning and told the front desk agent and he was in no way apologetic. He moved me to another room telling me my other room would be investigated and someone would get back to me. No one ever got back to me. Very disappointed...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank monaanom10

Dear Traveler,

My sincere apologies for any discomfort you may have experienced during your stay with us. We did have the room inspected and found no evidence of activity in the room. Rest assured, our hotel participates in a routine pest control program. As for the cleanliness oversight, I have brought your comments to the attention of our Director of Housekeeping so that appropriate action may be taken.

Again, my apologies for our shortcomings. We hope you give us another try in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The staff of this hotel is excellent. We were greeted immediately upon arrival and felt well taken care of. Our room, although on the "Executive" floor, appeared anything but. It was somewhat dated and "tired". There was a stain on one of the comforter covers. Because we arrived late in the evening and were leaving early in the morning, we did not try to switch to a new room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed here over a Saturday night, and received a complimentary upgrade. The staff were exceptionally helpful. Our room was large and comfortable, and the cost very reasonable. There is a $10 selfparking fee for the garage, which is about a 3 minute walk from the lobby. We have stayed here a few times now, and have always been pleased.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank charleyeaster
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Business travel takes me to Woodland Hills several times per month and I always stay at the Hilton. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly, particularly Rosie, who runs the concierge lounge. Rosie welcomes every guest who walks in with a smile and makes sure everyone is well fed and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Edwardo, the person who checked me in, was just the nicest, most helpful person. A real gem! The room was quiet as promised. Rosie in concierge was a real sweetie, too. I would stay here again. Thanks Hilton!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We mostly join Hilton Hotels, love their comfort. We like to stay in business-hotels, because they are luxery and mostly quiet.The Woodland Hills was our second hotel on our California-Trip this year. Looking back, it was average...the rooms were Hilton-like good - very good. The service was good, but we missed hospitility. The rate for the hotel was too expensive for that we found ...the lounge was closed and parking was also expensive.
Outside it was a litte bit boring - a boring shopping-center some footsteps away.
I think it is no hotel for a longer stay or for tourists. One night was ok.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Assan87
Carlos L, Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Assan87,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles. I'm sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectations. I should mention that the hotel does offer a courtesy shuttle that take guests to some fantastic shopping in less than 5-minutes at Westfield Topanga. In addition, our hotel is scheduled to undergo a major renovation this Fall that will call for new guestrooms, lobby and a new restaurant concept. We hope you give us another try in the near future.

Regards,