I stay here about 20 weeks per year. I eat breakfeast in the concierge lounge almost every morning- Laura does a great job of keeping the lounge stocked and cleaned and she always has a friendly smile. They have scrambled eggs every day and sausage or bacon on Mon, Wed & Friday. I eat breakfeast in the restaurant on the weekends- the staff is very attentive and friendly and the egg cook is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated (2016), full-service hotel located within Warner Center in Woodland Hills. The Hilton Woodland Hills hotel offers modern amenities in the warm, Southern-California climate and is located near Los Angeles attractions including Universal Studios, The Getty Center, Malibu Beach and Hollywood. Our 330 guestrooms are BRAND NEW, spacious and sleek with wireless internet access, 37" LCD HDTV's, and Hilton's Serenity bedding collection, including rarely seen Double King rooms available. RUNWAY, the hotel's new restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, happy hour, fresh California cuisine, craft cocktails and local wines. The hotel is walking distance to many fine restaurants, premier shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Hilton Hotel Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles