“Great Staff and Accomodations”

Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Ranked #34 of 354 Hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stay here about 20 weeks per year. I eat breakfeast in the concierge lounge almost every morning- Laura does a great job of keeping the lounge stocked and cleaned and she always has a friendly smile. They have scrambled eggs every day and sausage or bacon on Mon, Wed & Friday. I eat breakfeast in the restaurant on the weekends- the staff is very attentive and friendly and the egg cook is awesome.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Babette S, Director of Food and Beverage at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Ralph G.,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us and specifically in the executive lounge. It is always good to hear from our guests what they like and dislike so we may address and consider options. Laura will be delighted to hear your comments on her service and work ethic she is a wonderful employee who truely cares. We thank you for your loyalty to Hilton and to our hotel!! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Room was comfortable, beds were OK, shower was hot and strong. Extra-cost internet was annoying; there was no complimentary coffee bar in the lobby (although there was a decent 1-2 cup machine in the room)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Gene D
Carlos L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Gene D.:

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Hilton Woodland Hills. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooms and overall you had a good stay. Although we offer complimentary WIFI in the lobby areas, it is available in your room for a charge. Unfortunately, it is a premium service that all full service hotels will charge for due to the expense that it represents for hotels to mantain. Thank you for staying with us and also for writing a review about your experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

With monthly trips to the CA area and always staying at this Hilton, it's nice to be remembered and treated like family after a long days work. Rosie does a fantastic job from a warm welcome to ensuring the food/drink and service is top level. Manager Babette welcomes all comments and eager for feedback to ensure guests are happy and meets our needs. The rest of the hotel crew from the front desk to the valet crew all deserve a shout out as well for their warm greetings and for ensuring your stay at the Hilton is tops! See you all in a few weeks!

Dear Lilheiney,

We love that we have become your second home and appeciate your comments regarding the staff who have grown fond of you as well. It is always nice to hear about our guests experience and we have shared your comments with the hotel staff for recognizing their efforts as well as Rosie! It is a pleasure to see you each time and we will always have a warm smile waiting for your arrival!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Hilton Woodland Hills is perfect for meetings and presentations. For our business meeting, the hotel was not only able to accommodate a large group but also support it well with professional staff, full continental breakfast, technology and presentation set-up, parking, event registration area, and catering. No noise from the lobby traffic could be heard in the nearby meeting room. The room was easy to navigate and fully accessible. It really is an ideal location for busy SFV professionals to find and close enough to return to business after any meeting.

Chef Sal of Fitzgerald's Lounge offers more than the usual bistro fare. The black bean and roasted corn cakes were delicious as a special and we look forward to them making their debut on the regular menu.

Kudos!

1  Thank Cami H
Babette S, Director of Food and Beverage at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Cami H,

I was delighted to read about the success of your recent meeting at our hotel and how our team ensured every detail was covered! I will surely pass this on to our banquet team. Additionally I loved reading your comments about our Chef Sal's black bean and roasted corn cakes and look forward to your future visits to try his weekly specials.

We offer sustainable products available as well as vegan dishes to please all tastes and loved that you ventured outside of 'comfort' food to try the specials. Thank you for sharing your meeting and visit with all of us on Tripadvisor! See you soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

In march I stayed at the hotel again, I got one of the remodeled rooms.
And let me tell you they are pretty great. They are minimalist and very modern,
But much to my surprise today 04/12/13 I checked in and I asked for
A remodeled room , and they told me that there are only 3 remodeled rooms
In the whole hotel and they were not available. Who knows when they are
Going to remodel all the rooms.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

As I arrived at the hotel, I noticed that some rooms in the front had curved balconies. I love when a room has a balcony. So when I got to the front desk, I requested one. They said they could put me in one, however it wasn't ready yet. That was ok because I had a meeting to go to anyway.

When I came back to the hotel, my room was ready and I love the balcony. It has a small table and chairs to enjoy morning coffee or room service. Great of the hills.

Unfortunately it was very windy the 2 days I was there and I had to weigh down my papers when I worked on the balcony.

Parking was a little strange, slightly confusing.

Executive lounge was comfortable, food was well prepared (I like my eggs cooked more, not runny as most hotels serve).

All in all, I enjoyed my stay. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Jon H
Babette S, Director of Food and Beverage at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Jon H.

Welcome back to the hotel and for your comments on tripadvisor. I have to agree the balconies are a nice touch and it was unfortunate you were here during our "hurricane" force winds but other than the winds we can't complain about our beautiful California weather!! It is always appreciated when our guest comment on their stay and as the director of food and beverage it was nice to hear that the eggs were cooked to your liking in the excecutive lounge!! See you soon ~

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Service in executive lounge was excellent, Laura , who remembered me from several months before, gave me breakfast choice without prompting,excellent. Rosie, concierge, superb, very attentive , very aware of guests needs, excellent. Naseem in restaurant and bar, very aware of guest needs and wants, very personable, great asset to hotel, well done.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear LizD925,

It is always a pleasure to read about our guests' experiences during their stay and I must say I was pleased to see the food and beverage team respond to your needs. It is guest like yourself that allows us to focus in on specific training issues and then to see the traiing pay off! We all look forward to your return visit to the valley and our hotel ~