1,448 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskexecutive floorwarner centerself parkingvalet staffbusiness travelroom servicebreakfast buffetcorner roomfitness centerlobbyfreewaycaliforniastarbuckshollywoodlax
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Why is it that an expensive hotel ro doesn't include even a simple breakfast?

They should provide it with the room- cut rate places do. I wish they had a continental breakfast and even fruit to take on the road.

• Stayed: February 2013
Babette S, Director of Food and Beverage at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear The Budlet,

We always appreciate when our guests share their experiences with us. You inquired about a breakfast to be included during your stay and wanted to mention that we do offer several room packages that does offer breakfast. Although I am not familiar how you placed your reservation in the future this is possible when booking your reservation. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future as we would love to welcome you back to our hotel. Thank you again for your reply.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My best times are enjoying the breakfast buffet and Yethor has always made this a most welcome home away from home. Incredible and caring staff. Besides the incredible variety of food that is freely available from the buffet, the kitchen has always been willing to special cook my favorite . . . eggs easy over.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BlazeTraveler

Dear Blaze Traveler,

Thank you for sharing your stay with us and our team, especially Yethar was delighted to read about the service she provided. We do offer a wide variety of breakfast buffet offering as well as healthy choices and it is good to know that it was appealing to you as well. On behalf of the staff we all look forward to your return visit to our hotel!!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I chose to stay with Hilton even though the company I was working for did not have this as a preferred hotel. However, it was cheaper than the preferred hotel around the corner. This was an excellent choice and as a Diamond member, the concierge was great for breakfast and supper. Rosie did a great job up there with service and food. Also, the hotel was very clean, in a great location for where I needed to be.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kelly L.

First of all let me say thank you for your Hilton loyalty as a diamond member!! and for choosing to stay at our hotel. As you know we try to offer our concierge lounge members appealing offerings as well as personal service and I was delighted to read that you enjoyed both the food am/pm as well as the service. I know Rosie appreciates the shout out and we all look forward to your return visit!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

On New Year's Eve I moved into my home only to discover the gas had not been turned on. I made a last minute reservation here (rather than a less expensive motel since it was New Year's Eve). As soon as I walked in all my stress melted away. The font desk staff was very friendly (despite my appearance after having spent the day moving), and our room was huge and very comfortable. Had an exhilarating shower, easy walk to the Cheesecake Factory for comfort food and a martini, back to sleep in an extremely comfortable bed, and room service breakfast while watching the Rose Parade. Perfect!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our banquet went off without a hitch. A dinner party for 250 people isn't easy and the staff at the Hilton made it work. Special thank you to "Rosie" our catering mgr for the evening...thank you for taking such good care of me and my friend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Melody_L13
Babette S, Director of Food and Beverage at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Melody,

Thank you for your kind response regarding your Chamber event at our hotel. It was nice to see such a great turn out and to know that the event was a success. I will certainly pass on your comments to Rosie and the staff who will be delighted that you took the time to write a review :) We look forward to having you back soon. Regards, Babette