Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
$287
$242
$253
$246
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
$286
$249
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

$134
$369
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
1,434 results
All reviewsfront deskthe executive loungewarner centerself parkingvalet staffbusiness travelroom servicecorner roomfitness centerlobbyconciergefreewaycaliforniastarbuckshollywoodlax
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My stays at the Hilton are always pleasant. The rooms are always clean and the personnel are very attentive. I particularly enjoy the concierge lounge. It is always well stocked with snacks and the personnel are first rate. The attendant "Rosie" is always available and pleasantly makes you feel at home. Great Job!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband's occupation has him traveling all through the states. He stays at many hotels and is a Honors member at the Hilton. I opt to travel with him on this trip due to being in California. He normally would have been on the executive floor but, due to traveling with our little dogs we were accommodated on the 5 th floor. Room hand no view and the bathroom is in needed of remodeling. I requested a magnifying mirror and was told that they do not have any for the guest. Eye sight gets difficult to see as we get older. Valet and concierge staff is excellent

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Carlos L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear Margo M,
We are thankful to having guests like yourself and your husband, who provide us with positive criticism. I would like to confirm that our renovation is a reality and it will soon start. We will consider having magnifying mirrors upon request, to fulfill your every expectation. we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Hospitably yours,
Carlos L.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The entry lobby looks tired, in need of decor update, so does the general appearance of the hallways. Being an interiors designer makes me more critical in that area the hotels is fine, clean and up to par the servers at breakfast were extremely friendly and nice. they made our stay very pleasant

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Dropping in a note note of "Superior Satisfaction" on behalf lady Rosie, who goes to great lengths to take good care of us at the Hilton executive lounge. She makes the lounge a truly social gathering place.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I just recently achieve Hilton Honors Gold Status. At the HIlton at Woodland Hills, I get to use the concierge club. The club is on the 14th floor of the Hotel and overlooks Woodland Hills. OK, the view isn't great, but the free food is decent and Rosie the concierge is the nicest hostess. She really makes my stay enjoyable. When I'm on travel, I'm at the Hotel alone, and Rosie makes the club a nice relaxing place to go to and just hang out.

Room Tip: ask for Rosie if you are ever at the concierge's club