Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
Orbitz.com
$560
$535
  • Beachfront
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
$129
Hotwire.com
$289
$202
Orbitz.com
1,387 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskexecutive floorwarner centerself parkingvalet staffthe san fernando valleybusiness travelroom servicecorner roomnice stayla arealobbyfreewaystarbuckscaliforniahollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel is only 2 blocks from where my meetings are held so it is definitely the most convenient location. I have been staying at this hotel for years. The staff are what makes this hotel a stand-out among others. They truly go out of their way to make sure you have a nice stay. For example ROSIE in the Concierge Lounge was superb, she was always friendly, greeting you when you arrived in the lounge, asking if you needed anything, showing you the various dishes available, asking if you need refills etc. For a diamond member, I truly felt like I was receiving the red carper treatment. I am not used to feeling this way at most other hotels.
P.S. I do wish the hotel had a pool
- Regina

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been visiting this hotel for the last 4 years in Winter and in Summer. I have always have the best of service! I travel constantly and I can only but congratulate the lovely manager and a fantastic team for their service. Especially, in reception Eduardo and Mauricio for their excellent treatment and always helpful capacity to guess what the customers want.

The restaurant staff is fantastic and by all means the place is always is fantastically cleaned!

It is however a bit expensive but if you look in advance you can get really good rates.

Well done guys! I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The management and staff are great. I was given an accessible room, and when I called to inform them while I didn't mind, would prefer to change rooms if someone else needed it (since I'm not physically disabled). The manager on staff came to my room and escorted me to an upgraded room! Awesome!! Had access to the 14th floor and the complimentary food and beverages, and was very impressed with the service from Rosie. She was friendly and professional, made the stay very nice.

Room Tip: Pillows a bit flat,prepare to double up.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Staffs from front desk to valet were more than accommodating whenever called upon. Room was clean and comfortable.
Concierge lounge was always stocked with warm and cold snacks and tasty cookies (my personal weakness). Rosie the evening host was always greeted you with a smile and made sure everyone was taken care of.
Fitness room was more complete than expected and better than most hotels.

1  Thank PKral
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had the benefit of the Conceirge level. Rosie was our hostess every night that we choose to use Conceirge dining and she is wonderful. She was very attentive to all our needs and remembered us from the first night. She treated other guests just as friendly.

The housekeeping staff did a fine job on my room everyday (though they kept washing my towels even though I hung them to reuse). I didn't feel invaded every day.

My only complaint would be the TV, it was fine the first couple days and then they "upgraded" and it was horrible. I had a "new" remote that looked like it came out of the 70's. Didn't bother even turning the tv on the final two-three days of my stay.