“Great Staff!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Manassas, Virginia
“Great Staff!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel a month ago and I just wanted to comment on how helpful and friendly the staff was particularly Roxana and Yethar in the restaurant and Laura in the concierge lounge. We will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Hebrew first
Simi Valley, California
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is year # 2 that i have held my Company Holiday party at the Hilton. The entire staff is wonderful!

Special mention to Sari Rose, senior catering manager, who was in charge of my event both years. She is amazing. I cant imagine working with anyone else. I am hard to please, and she is there for my every need, and makes the entire experiance easy and amazing!

Rosie was the lead server for my event this year, and she is wonderful as well. She paid special attention to me all night, and made sure that i was having a great time even though i was hosti. Her sweet ways put a smile on my face the entire evening.

Our bar tender Gina is the sweetist woman, and she never had anything but a smile on her face throughout the entire evening.

Our banquet captain was Antonio, and he was great! He was around the entire evening, and constantly did everything in his power to make the night flow great! He was right there with a broom when someone threw fake snow on the dance floor...within 2 seconds! Thank You antonio!
I stayed in the hotel that evening, and the accomodations were magnificant.
High Five to the Hilton!!!
See you next year!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Nicole P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear amypatrice, Thank you for your wonderful review of the holiday party that you held at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles! It is great to read your outstanding comments about your experience and our team. We are so thrilled that you will return in 2013. Thank you again!
Dublin,Ireland
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I recently spent 3 nights in the Hilton Woodland Hills with my husband. We had travelled from Ireland and after a 10 hour flight delay - we arrived at the hotel exhausted. The lady on reception was great and gave us an upgraded room - it was 3 am in the morning. I was very happy to receive the upgraded room however although the room was nicely decorated and clean, it was very much a typical hotel room - I was glad we were not in a 'standard room'. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous, room service was great !! The location is really good that was the big draw for me in choosing this hotel. You have the 101 freeway only 2 mins away, plenty of great restaurants and lots of great shopping!!! The downside of the hotel is the lack of swimming pool especially with the 'Valley weather', but on the plus side you are only a 20 min drive to Malibu over Topanga Canyon. I have no hesitation in recommending the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Jenbabe1982, Thank you for your review of your stay with us, and for choosing us to accommodate you on your trip from Ireland. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your room upgrade and had a positive experience at check in. I agree, we are in a great location and conveniently located to many places that our guests may take advantage of. We would be happy to welcome you back on your next visit to Los Angeles!
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I spent a 6 days at the Hilton Woodland Hills in the weeks leading up to Christmas and I was very impressed with the professionalism and service of Rosie in the concierge lounge. After meeting her on the first day, she remembered me every day and greeted me ready to let me kick back, drink a glass of wine and decompress from my work day. I served in the hospitality industry for almost a decade and it is so nice to receive a caliber of service like that of what I received from Rosie. Will definitely return as soon as business brings me back to the Woodland Hills area. Thanks.

Room Tip: King rooms are large and comfortable. There's a Starbucks to get breakfast immediately across t...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Melanie2010, Thank you for your review of your stay. How wonderful that Rosie took great care of you in our Executive Lounge! She was delighted to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Woodland Hills. Thank you again!
Reviewed December 4, 2012

my wife and i stayed at this hotel for 2 nights from 23-25 November 2012 while visiting family in LA. The location was very handy, but the hotel is very outdated and old and needs a complete make over, but fot a short term visit, it suited us as we only spent evenings sleeping here. during the day we were out and about. Our room was a good size and the bed was very comfortable and soft. Surprisingly our room had no mini bar or fridge and once again a bit outdated with furnishings and an old airconditioning system.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 29, 2012

As a Hilton diamond member I visit dozens of Hilton Concierge Lounges each year. The service at the Woodland Hills Hilton is exceptionally. Rosie makes everyone who visits feel like it's their home away from home.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lima, Peru
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Excellent service and facilities. The hotel is on a good location (near a big mall and a movie theatre) and a has a good view of the city and the hills. A minor disadvantage would be the extra cost for internet. Very attentive service from Rosie (room service).

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple