1,450 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskexecutive floorwarner centerself parkingvalet staffbusiness travelroom servicebreakfast buffetcorner roomfitness centerlobbyfreewaycaliforniastarbuckshollywoodlax
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The food in Brasserie was excellent. I ate there for breakfast on June 30, 2012. BabbeHee Shade I thought she was outstanding. Griselda Gavino server was very professional. BabbeHee Shade had all her staff working as a team.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Babette S, Director of Food & Beverage at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear Claudia W,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your experience at the Brasserie restaurant! Both Griselda and I were touched to read your comments :) We always appreciate our guests feedback so we know what we are doing right and what might we improve upon. We look forward to your return visit to our hotel and again thank you for sharing!!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is exactly what you would expect from a Hilton. Clean, nicely appointed rooms. Small bathrooms, but overall not a bad spot. This hotel has one GIGANTIC negative. Parking. The lot, which is not owned by the hotel is adjacent by 30 or 40 yards. It is very expensive for a hotel in the suburbs. It is also small and tight. Two mornings in a row the machine (there is no attendant) charge my credit card twice for parking. It was expensive to begin with, but paying twice was unacceptable. The other thing about this hotel is its location. Although it is located next to a mall, it is bordering on some sketchy parts of the San Fernando Valley. Unless you needed to be in that part of Los Angeles for some reason, move closer in. The hotel itself has nothing to apologize for. It was perfectly adequate with a lovely staff and the usual amenities.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank askulk
Nicole P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear askulk - Thank you for your review. We are happy that we were able to provide you with what you expected during your stay. I apologize that you experienced issues with the self parking, please contact me if I may assist you with any billing discrepancies. I hope you were able to take advantage of some of our local offerings, as we are near a few great shopping malls, movie theater and many restaurants. Thank you again for your feedback, I hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I recently traveled from the San Francisco Bay Area with two friends to attend a wedding shower being held at The Cheesecake Factory, which is right next door to the Hilton Woodland Hills. I found the room rates reasonable and the location couldn't have been better. This Hilton Hotel is located in an area surrounded by restaurants, a large shopping mall, and other shops, all within walking distance. On arrival, the valet, bell, and desk staff were all friendly and helpful. Our check-in was completed quickly and our rooms were ready before the designated check-in time. My room was bright, spacious, and clean, though a bit dated. Since this area is very hot in the summer, the air conditioning is important and it worked well. Each room is fitted with a separate a/c unit with an easy to operate thermostat. The only drawback is that the unit is noisy when it comes on and off and there is no low or quiet fan setting. It seemed to only run at full force when on, which bothered me a little when I was sleeping, but wasn't as disrupting as I thought it would be. This is a basic hotel. There is no pool, which surprised us since the hotel is located in a very hot summer climate. A cafe in the lobby is open for breakfast and lunch, but there is no dinner restaurant. This isn't a problem, however, since there are so many restaurants from which to choose within walking distance, and there is a bar that opens in the evening that offers some dinner options. On our first night, we ordered from the room service menu and found our selections were tasty and the service was fast. We also enjoyed breakfast in the cafe where you can order from a menu or choose either a lighter cold buffet or the full buffet option. We selected the cold buffet which included cold cereals, yoghert, fruit, hard boiled eggs, bagels, toast, pastries, juices, coffee, and more. The full buffet includes all of these items plus hot entrees, hot cereal, and breakfast meats and potatoes. I felt that the cafe offered a great value for breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Woodland Hills. Though this is not a luxury resort, it is an excellent value and I would recommend it to anyone needing a couple of nights stay in the area.

Room Tip: When making your reservation, if you find a good rate, reserve as many nights as you think you will need. If you need to add a night later, all nights are booked at the highest rate. Check the cancellation policy when making a reservation. Some categories do not allow changes.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank WCtraveler94596

Dear WCtraveler94596 - Thank you for your review of your stay. It is great to read about your experience. Our staff will be happy to read that you enjoyed their service! I apologize that our restaurant offerings were not explained fully, we do offer dinner in our Fitzgerald's Lounge from 5-11pm, in addition to breakfast and lunch in our Brasserie restaurant. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and our great location. I hope you will return soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Had a nice stay here for our friend's wedding at a nearby location.
The location of this hotel is nice. It's right next to a shopping center and two malls.
The room was nice. clean. Average. Bathroom was average size.
Bed and pillows were SUPER comfortable!
Bummer that we had to pay for parking though, but that's how it goes nowadays.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank emmam731
Nicole P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear emmam731 - How wonderful that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us while you were in town for a wedding. We are conveniently located near two malls and a shopping center, plus many restaurants; I'm glad you were able to enjoy the area's offerings. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will return soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

There is a variety of restaurants near hotel, location is great. The Hotel is an average. Our room had a humid smell but overall our stay was okay.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank mommye17
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Dear mommye17 - How wonderful that you enjoyed our location close to many restaurants. I apologize that our hotel did not exceed your expectations in all areas. It is our goal to "wow" our guests. Please contact me if you have any other comments to share. Thank you for your review.