Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills
$509
$469
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
$415
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
Official Website
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
$560
$396
$110
$263
$229
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$995
$292
$202
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewstrader joeswhole foodsstandard courtyardwedding tripwarner centerplatinum elite membercourtyard experiencefreeway for easy accessparking lot is gatedhigh end propertiesovernight visitmarriott propertiestypical marriottgreat accessthe san fernando valleyper daywalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stay here when I am in the area on business. The rooms are typical Marriott decor. I always like the beds. My problem with this hotel is that it is not keeping up with maintenance. this is a managemnet issue. Our shower leaked and the grout around the tub was fixed by putting some caulking over the black mildew instead of taking the old grout out and doing it properly. No hotel should have black mold in the shower and especially not a marriott. They have a yes pet policy which was not done properly. Pets are supposed to be on the 3 floor but we had one on our floor that was barking while we were trying to take a nap before going to dinner. I mentioned it to the front desk but I get the feeling the management of this hotel is a bit to relaxed about making it a 4 star property and it's a pity as it's a great location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank anna s
Shannon L, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Anna S~
My name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott in Woodland Hills. I have read your review and believe that you may have the wrong hotel, there are several Marriott’s in our area. There are several thing you point out that do not match the Courtyard in Woodland Hills. The majority of our rooms have an updated glass shower in lieu of traditional bathtubs and we are newly renovated. We also do not allow pets nor have a floor designated to them. There is another Marriott in the area that does permit pets. Regardless, I am sorry you experienced any inconvenience at a Marriott and I do invite you to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in the future.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is an updated property, and probably excellent for anyone requiring a short stay in the area. The room was tidy, bed comfortable, and even though there are no "frills" - no luggage rack, no robes, no slippers, no shower cap, etc etc, this is not one of their luxury properties.
The toilet flush in our room stuck continuously and after waiting for maintenance that night, I figured out how to jiggle the lever after opening the toilet lid, so that was what we had to do for the rest of the stay. Not very nice.
Dislike the overnight parking charge, considering their huge empty lot - giving guests a tag to place on their cars should be sufficient to discourage non-guests who would be towed away.
Didn't try any of their services since we had other engagements during the short stay, but the staff all were very kind and very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Anita W ~
My Name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. I do understand that you had some inconvenience with the toilets and do apologize. Reviews like this help us to improve. As for additional amenities such as shower caps and luggage racks are available at the Guest Service desk but unfortunately robes and slippers are not standard. Parking is at a premium at our location, even the streets are metered. Our parking fee is discounted for guests to $10 from $25. We look forward to having you again as our guests!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I thought the room was just average. The shower was nice. But I didn't appreciate paying $10 for overnight parking. I have never had to pay for parking at any hotel that I have stayed at.
We didn't get a chance to eat breakfast at the hotel restaurant. The bed was okay. The pillows were hard to get used to. One was a foam pillow that was too hard, and the softer one I still tried to get comfortable with. If you don't mind paying for overnight parking, then this hotel is for you.
Next time I will think twice about staying here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hotelrvwr_10

Hotelrvwr_10 ~

My Name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. I do understand that you had some inconvenience with the pillows and do apologize. We do honor special request and if there is a preference of pillow type we are more than happy to ensure these are placed in your room. Reviews like this help us to improve. Parking is at a premium at our location, even the streets are metered. Our parking fee is discounted for guests to $10 from $25 as a courtesy. We hope to have you again as our guests!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here for one night while visiting family. It was really conveniently located and looked to be brand new. It was also great having a Trader Joe's right next door, that made it easy to pick up snacks and drinks. We sat by the pool for a while and that was nice and relaxing. Overall it was a great visit and we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Becky B ~

My Name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Everone was really friendly and hotel had a modern fitness center. Next to Trader Joes and easy access to highway. Room was clean and roomy. I would return when staying in the area. Wifi was free and the onsite business center was useful. Heidi in reception was very nice and professional.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott D

Scott D ~

My Name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for also highlighting Heidi from our Guest Services Team. We look forward to having you as our guest again!