Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$127
$282
$276
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$333
$226
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$360
$339
  • Beachfront
All reviewstrader joeswhole foodsstandard courtyardwedding tripwarner centerplatinum elite membercourtyard experiencefreeway for easy accessparking lot is gatedhigh end propertiesovernight visitmarriott propertiestypical marriottgreat accessthe san fernando valleyper daywalk in shower
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here for one night while visiting family. It was really conveniently located and looked to be brand new. It was also great having a Trader Joe's right next door, that made it easy to pick up snacks and drinks. We sat by the pool for a while and that was nice and relaxing. Overall it was a great visit and we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Shannon L, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Becky B ~

My Name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Everone was really friendly and hotel had a modern fitness center. Next to Trader Joes and easy access to highway. Room was clean and roomy. I would return when staying in the area. Wifi was free and the onsite business center was useful. Heidi in reception was very nice and professional.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott D

Scott D ~

My Name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for also highlighting Heidi from our Guest Services Team. We look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place is a great stay. The hotel is brand new and in a great location. The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Just 20 minutes (on a good day) on the 101 puts you in Hollywood. There is a trader joes right next door for quick (but healthy) food and also wine. I bought a chilled bottle of Riesling for $9.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mrbynum

Mrbynum~

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great location for our 2-night stay in LA. Lovely comfy beds, and fluffy towels. Small gym but ample for a quick workout....
Really pleasant staff.. Would definitely stay again :)
25-30 mins drive to Santa Monica beach and Beverly Hills / Hollywood.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

LynH ~

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Love it when I don't have high expectations and hotel wows me! We were just coming off of a 7 night fabulous vacation in the Desert and were joining family for an event the last weekend of our stay out West (we're from the East coast.) I was not looking forward to being in LA and the fact that this hotel was as nice as it was, was very welcome. Of course the hotel was recently converted from a Holiday Inn to a Courtyard so it is still in excellent condition with all the modern touches - beautifully appointed bathroom and bedroom. Super comfy bed and the pull out sofa was remarkably comfortable for my son, who ended up getting a fever (and we were stuck in the room all weekend.) Thank goodness there was a Trader Joe's next door and we were able to heat up food in the lobby microwave while we were stuck in the room. The room was very small, but it was fine for my little family of 3 one, because it was so clean and two, every inch of the room was used and perfectly equipped with storage and shelves. The pool was awesome and we're from Florida. Towels abundant and plenty of shade. Public areas of the hotel were also very nicely decorated, but I didn't understand why the food establishment served sandwiches, but not at lunch time. Only breakfast and dinner served. Love the free WiFi and the nice flat screen TV in the room. Hotel is in a good location near the dreaded freeways. My only complaint was we ran into a terribly wasted person on our way out in the morning - she was entering the elevator with some guys that had to hold her up. Not what I really needed my son to see. It's one of the reasons I don't like coming to LA - I just hope that when she tossed her cookies, the hotel quickly cleaned it up and that the hotel remains as clean as it is now knowing this happens on a regular basis. I will come back to the Courtyard Woodland Hills, IF if I have to be in this past of LA again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MHDom

MHDom ~

My Name is Shannon and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Woodland Hills. I want to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review us in such detail! Your feedback is much appreciated. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. I do apologize for the less than desirable young woman you encountered and assure you any mess was cleaned! We look forward to having you as our guest again IF you have to be in LA!