Stayed for a night during my visit to UCLA.
1) Small room (which is OK if you are not staying here for a fancy vacation)
2) Close to UCLA but kind of "backyard-ish" location of Westwood.
And thus you do not feel like "Wow I am in Westwood!!!" but this, too, should be OK since you would have booked a different hotel had you hoped for a fancy LA or Hollywood atmosphere.
3) need to climb UP the hill to go to UCLA (which may one of the "Pros" if you need to exercise)
1) Walking distance to UCLA
2) Close to UCLA
3) Feels like you are part of the UCLA community. enough said!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilgard House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilgard Hotel Los Angeles